Chapter 20 - The Magic Of Poetry.

OMG! Thanks a lot guys for the 500+ votes and also for all the comments! Means a lot to me :D

Chapter dedicated to Renesamy! Guys check out her story 'Stay'! It is great! :D

Picture is of Adam.

Jim's POV

We reached the office and then at the lunch break, I went to Janet and took her aside to talk to her personally.

"Yeah what happened?" Janet asked me with her usual confident smile and the gleam in her eyes.

"I need your help Janet!" I asked.

"Mission Jarry right?" Janet said smirking at me.

"Yeah!" I said with a blush.

"Awww. That's so cute!" she said it like a fan girl.

"I also wanted to tell you a few things."

"Blurt. It. Out!" she said excitedly with a grin on her face.

And then I told her about the small moments I had yesterday with Harry. The moment which was ruined by the popcorn, the moment which was ruined by Ken's call and the moment which happened in front of Jacques and Julie.

"Awwwwwwwwwww. I missed it all. Ugh. Well, its cute. Something is happening." she said with a smile and a wink.

"I don't know!" I stated blushing.

"Really.... you blush so much! You remind me of those Shakespearean characters... You know the typical romantic ones! Or the women of the Jane Austen era who would blush when men asked them for a dance at a ball.", she said joing the palms of her hands and looked at the ceiling with a bright gleam in her eyes like a princess. I bet she was imagining something.

"Janet?"

"Oh, sorry. I was imaging you as Juliet and Harry as Romeo!"

"Ummm... why am I the girl?"

"I don't know.... you'd make a perfect Juliet."

"Umm....Anyways...." I said and Janet chuckled.

Yeah, Janet was a really good person. Something in her told me that I could trust her. And we were becoming good friends as well, though I met her only yesterday. You know... she's one of those people who gives you good vibes.

"Well, Julie was like you can help me to find out if Harry likes me back!" I said with a tint of pink on my cheeks.

"Well, with what I can infer from those 'moments' is that he does like you back! I mean he's bi....to be honest.... he won't say that because of his ego... but yeah he knows he is. So there you go... you've found out... Harry likes you!" she said with a chuckle.

"Umm... I won't believe it unless I get a proper proof!"

"Well, then I guess...." Janet said thinking with her left hand akimbo on her hip, "how about...... writing a love letter?" she said with a babyish smile folding her hands.

"No shit!"

"Dude, it works. Trust me. Especially when Janet does it. Janet, the professional!" she said and stood in a fashion model pose.

"What if someone else reads it or spots me keeping it? I mean Adam or Robert or Jenny or the boss?"

"They aren't that jobless. Honestly. And even if they do... Jenny won't care. Robert won't care as well and well, Adam.... I don't know about him. He's really unpredictable."