Chapter 16 - Love At First Sight.

GUYS THANKS A LOT FOR THE 2k+ reads and 275+ votes!!
Chapter dedicated to Sporadically-Drunk. You're amazing :D His works are really inspiring!

Thanks for the votes and comments! <3

Picture is of Jacques.

Harry's POV- From the time he appeared in the story.

I reached the Exit door of the international terminal and saw Ken over there. My best friend Ken. He's the best friend a person can get. Yeah, I did fall for him once but I'm over him now. I don't want him to change because of me. He's straight. So am I. I just somehow fell for him. He's the only guy that interested me.

I walked towards Ken's direction and Holy Shit! Who is that cutie next to him? Is that his friend Jim whom he was getting with him? God, after Ken, this is the only guy whom I ever found cute. I went there and stood in front of them smiling,

"Ken!" I yelled with joy and hugged Ken. Though it was a week, I loved his company. He's my soulmate.

Ken hugged me, lifted me in the hug, rotated 360°C and then pulled back and said, "Harry! How are you?"

"I'm fine man! And you tell me!" I addressed Ken cheerfully.

"I'm great, as always." Ken said with a bright smile. "Oh! By the way-" Ken said looking at me, "He's Jim. My best friend slash bro slash soulmate like you." Ken said looking at the cutie.

"Jim. Harry. Harry. Jim" Ken introduced me to Jim.

"Hey. As you know me... Harry Lawson. Great meeting you man. Looking forward to have fun with you!" Harry said smiling and set his hand forward for me to shake it. I'm hoping for some other fun as well.

I shaked his hand and he replied smiling, "Jim Carter. Looking forward for the same." There was something magical in his hands. They were so warm and welcoming and with that handshake I just got lost in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Ummm..." Ken interrupted, "I'm hungry. Take me home. It's 9pm. Last time I had food was yesterday at 9pm." We all laughed and I helped them take their luggage.

I was trying to talk to him but Ken interrupted. We sat in the car and Ken gave me that 'I noticed something' look. This guy Ken shouldn't have studied psychology in school. He fucking reads me like a book.

"So Jim!-" I said, adjusting the rear view mirror of the car so that I could see Jim's cute face. And then Jim and I talked. After sometime, Ken interrupted us. Asshole.

"Yeah, that reminds me-" Ken said, "Harry, I've to go to the university tomorrow. Classes resume. So you gotta take Jim to your office and a few more offices so that he gets a job. Dad has got his business permit done for him." Ken said with a wink towards me. Ooh so he's helping me. I gave Ken a thankful look and immediately said, "Sure." and then I looked at Jim. He was a bit red. Why was he red? But anyways, He looked so cute! I then spoke to Jim and then to Ken.

Finally, we reached home. We knocked the door and Mom opened it and began flirting with Ken. I pity Ken a lot.

"Oh Ken! How are you?" Mom said as soon as she opened the door and hugged Ken.

"I'm great, mum!" Ken answered as she kissed him and then she pulled both his cheeks.

"You must be Jim, right!?" she said in her majestic voice.

"Uh-Yeah!" I said shyly. God, he looked 100 times cute in his shy side.

"Nice to meet you!" she said hugging me and then continued, "I'm Julie! Harry's mom. And welcome to our family!" she said smiling, holding Jim's hand and leading him into the house.