Chapter 5 - Realizing Love.

Thank you so much for the votes! And wow. i got 200 reads. Thank you so much guys!!

This Chapter is dedicated to PositivelyDazed who has been giving me his invaluable feedback. Thanks man!

Picture is of Eric.

Jim's POV

"Did you like the dinner, Jim?" Zendra asked me while Eric and some other servant began picking up the waste plates on the table. "Yes, Zendra! I'm having such a delicious meal after a long time" I answered. She gave me a pleasant smile back but I could make out the look of pity on her and George's face.

"Time to head for bed, Jim. And by the way, you are sleeping in my room. Mom, our servant Bob has already put Jim's luggage in my room." Ken said.

"Alright, Ken. And please go to bed. No movies. No porn. No staying up. Both of you need rest. Especially Jim. You need rest. Sleep properly today. God alone knows when you had undisturbed sleep. Tomorrow on wards, you guys can have fun." Zendra said with the typical 'mom' tone. "And yeah, I will leave home tomorrow at 10 am and will return home a bit late because I have a meeting. I'm taking the driver with me. If you need to go anywhere, Eric will drive you. Ken, No way are you driving. You don't have a license and Jim, well if you want to drive, you can. And Eric, you will see to that Ken does not drive!" as she completed the 'mom' instructions.

"Alright, Mom." Ken answered with a bored tone.

"Yes, madam!" Eric answered giggling.

"And yeah, before you go to bed, Jim. I need your passport! I'll handle the Visa and the business permit for Australia for you. If I need any documents, I'll let you know." George addressed me with a smile.

"Yes, George." I removed my wallet and handed him the passport and thanked him. Ken and I wished them 'Good night' and we headed to Ken's bed.

"We are sleeping together on the same bed?" I asked Ken uncomfortably.

"Dude, what's wrong with you? Obviously yes. I know you are gay but that doesn't mean you lose your previous privileges and man, I haven't cuddled and slept with you for a long time. So shut up." Ken answered with a smirk.

I could only blush at the fact that I was gonna SLEEP with Ken. Wow. Well, I could feel my boner. Calm down Jim. Calm down. God! I sound like a desperate hormonal gay teenager hungry for love.

I remember those days of high school. The teachers loved Ken and would always give him the liberty to chose a partner for doing projects while the others were given partners decided by the teachers. Ken would always choose me. We would land up at either's place and complete the project and then we would strip off and cuddle and sleep with only our boxers on. That was our bromance. I feel instead of Zach, I should have fallen in love with Ken.

I laid down on his bed with my back turned towards Ken. Ken, only with his boxers on, switched off the lights and lay on his bed. He closed the distance between us and cuddled me and slept off. He even held my hand and our fingers were intertwined.

I really couldn't sleep. I mean it was different now. Like a cute dude like Ken sleeping with me like that. And moreover, I guess I have a crush on him now. He made me forget Zach. He stood up for me. He said that I am his responsibility. He spoke for me in front of my parents and the main thing is that, he understands me so well. Ken is like the perfect guy for me. I need a man like him. Oh my God! I like Ken more than a bro and a best friend. And I'm sure of it. Yes. I like Ken more than a friend now.

I turned and looked at him. Gosh! He looked so cute! The smell of his hair was amazing. And man, his lips! They were so beautiful. And his body is so hot! God! I'm gonna explode now. Calm down Jim! Calm down. You are not repeating your mistakes. Control yourself.