Chapter 15 - New Beginnings.

250+ votes!! Thank you so much guys!! Please do keep loving my story like this. This means a lot. I can proudly say that the most amazing Wattpadians are reading my story. :-)

Well, here's the next chapter. Check out the cast as well.

Chapter dedicated to this wonderful person named lincvinyl! :-)

Picture is of Harry.

Jim's POV

We stopped outside the exit door of the international terminal 2 and just then a built and a really really handsome and hot guy with splendid blue eyes and brown hair walked towards us and stood in front of us smiling. Oh. My. God! WHO. IS. THIS. HOT. GUY?

"Ken!" the hot guy yelled with joy and he hugged Ken.

Ken hugged him, lifted him in the hug, rotated 360°C and then pulled back and said, "Harry! How are you?"

Oh so this is Harry, Ken's Aussie best friend. Mhhhmmmmmm. What a hottie!

"I'm fine man! And you tell me!" Harry spoke to Ken cheerfully.

"I'm great, as always." Ken said with a bright smile. "Oh! By the way-" Ken said looking at me, "He's Jim. My best friend slash bro slash soulmate like you." Ken said smiling at me. I'm a really lucky moron to have a friend like Ken.

"Jim. Harry. Harry. Jim" Ken introduced me to Harry and pointed at us when he took our name.

"Hey. As you know me... Harry Lawson. Great meeting you man. Looking forward to have fun with you!" Harry said smiling and set his hand forward for me to shake it.

I shaked his hand and replied smiling, "Jim Carter. Looking forward for the same." Oh I wish he was a perv and he meant the 'fun' as what I'm thinking. I mentally smiled to myself. His hand was so soft and while shaking our hands we looked into each other's eyes. This thing was happening for like 30 secs more than a usual handshake should last.

"Ummm..." Ken interrupted the small moment we were having. We both just snapped out from looking at each other and looked at Ken.

"I'm hungry. Take me home. It's 9pm. Last time I had food was yesterday at 9pm." We all laughed and Harry helped us with our bags and we went to the Airport parking and kept the luggage in Harry's BMW F80. I just kept looking at his car. Oh c'mon. I'm not from a rich family. Back there in San Fransisco, I had a Nissan.

"Don't get surprised-" Harry said looking at me, "Its not my car, its my mom's car, mate. I have an old Ford Falcon."

"Can we like leave now? I'm eager to see Mum and Jacques!" Ken said interrupting our conversation. Harry rolled his eyes and then after getting a smirk from Ken we sat in the car, on our way to the new home.

Ken's smirk said it all. He understood that I have a slight crush on Harry. Wonderful. That asshole can just like see through me. I bet he has some X-ray vision that he reads my brain all the fucking time.

"So Jim!-" Harry said, adjusting the rear view mirror of the car so that I could see his heavenly eyes. Ken was sitting next to the driver's seat.

"Yeah?" I said.

"So what do you do?"

"I've done Marketing!" I answered. His eyes just lit up with my answer.

"That's great! Even I've done marketing!" Harry said.

Oh yeah, Ken had done a minor in Marketing while doing Marine Sciences. That's how Harry and Ken were friends. Ken's having his final semester of Marine Sciences now, I just hope I don't bother him a lot.