Chapter 32 - A Recap.

• Đã dành riêng cho SoMint

Thanks for all the votes and comments! They make my day <3

Chapter dedicated to SoMint! :-)

Picture is of Jim.

Jim's POV
5 MONTHS LATER.....

It was morning time and I was lying only in my boxers next to a sleeping beauty, My boyfriend Harry. It's been 5 months now that we are dating and all these five months were a bliss. A week after Harry asked me out, we went out on a date to the Flower Drum, a famous Chinese restaurant in Melbourne.

The atmosphere of the restaurant totally suited our date. It was a red-carpeted restaurant with panels of Chinese art lining the walls adding a lot of effect. I loved the food. I loved the date. I love Harry. It was all like a magic carpet. That night was the first time when we went ahead in our relationship from kisses and make outs to other things...ummm...you know...the things apart from sex. Yes, I was still a virgin. We wanted to make it special and have it during a special time. And well, that special time is....day after tomorrow. My first time is day after tomorrow with my boyfriend Harry.

We have had our own ups and downs in the relationship and even fought at times but we ensured that we would only sleep for the day when we have sorted out our issues. Everyday we would cuddle and sleep and damn, the feeling of sleeping in the arms on a hot built and muscular Harry was the heavenly feeling ever. The warmth he would give me when he would give me when he would wrap his arms around me was the best thing ever.

The best and the most funny part was teasing and mocking Harry by pairing up with Jacques. Jacques and I would really tease Harry at his dumbness at times and trust me he would turn me on when he used to get annoyed. It was kinda cute.

Many things changed over these 5 months. I changed. I am no more the shy Jim now. I was kinda brave. Kinda. I felt really optimistic about my life now. I had a loving family. We all shifted into a bigger house in these five months. Julie got a promotion so did Harry and I and so we moved into a two storeyed bungalow which had six rooms. Out of them, two rooms were guest rooms. This house was pretty big. Jacques and I would tease Harry and Harry would chase us the entire house. Julie.....errr....Mom would only shake her head at our stupidity while Ken would see the drama and laugh his ass off. My bond with Mom Julie had become exceptionally well. She actually loved me and understood me more than my biological parents.

Speaking of them, I did call them after I started dating Harry but Dad were like "I thought Ken would cure you of your homoness over there but woah, you turned into an ultimate fag."
I did not stay quite then. I insulted him a lot. I called him a queer to have such laid back thoughts.

My biological mom did accept me but Dad did not allow her to talk to me. I haven't heard from the two from like the past four months now. And I don't even want to. I have better parents here. Mom Julie. A badass mom. She would play a lot of pranks on Harry and me.

Ken was pretty busy with projects for his final year of under graduation. We both would hang out for our bro time as well. Of course, he was the reason for my happiness now.

My bond with Jacques, Janet and Adam had also strengthened a lot. Janet was my best friend along with Ken. And well, I treated Jacques and loved him like a little brother. He's the most supportive brother ever. Adam and I have become pretty close as well. I finally succeeded in removing the playboy from him. Robert and Jenny have become good friends as well. They are dating each other now.

Jerry is a healthy chubby Labrador as well and he's the most adorable thing ever. Jerry is quite close to Jacques and me. We love Jerry a lot. He's a part of this happy family.