Chapter 2

When you get inside you see a corridor infront of you that leads you to the living room and from the living room to the kitchen. On the right side of the corridor you find a glass door that leads you to the garden. On the left side of the corridor you see a staircase that leads to the bedrooms.

I went upstairs and I saw 4 rooms. Two of them were empty. Me and my mom decided to convert one room into a box room and the other into a games room. Then I walked into a bedroom that had it's own bathroom and had a walk-in wardrobe. I decided to choose this for my bedroom.

I went downstairs to get my luggage and went back upstairs and I unpacked it and I put everything in it's place. After a while, my mom called me from downstairs so we can go to get something to eat. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. We had to walk to the nearest food shop because our cars haven't got here yet. They should be here by tomorrow.

When we arrived back home it was already late. As soon as we arrived home, I went upstairs and took a shower. Then I found my black onesie and got out my sleeping-bag and put it on the floor. I got in it and grabbed my phone. I had 12 messages from my groupchat. All of my friends where online so I decided to videochat with them. After an hour talking, we said our goodbyes and went to sleep.

---- The Next Day----

I woke up at 12:00pm. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I decided to wear highwaisted jeans, a white tank top and m,y white vans. I straightened my hair and put on some eye-liner and lip-gloss on. I went down stairs and had breakfast. After I had my breakfast, I grabbed my phone and told my mum that I am going to introduce myself to my neighbours and got out. I went to the first neighbour and knocked on the door. After a few the door opened. At first I couldn't see because of the sunlight, but when i realised who it was...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. Working on Chapter 3. Ly bbs ❤