Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

I woke up at 1:00pm. I got used to it. My mom wasn't home. She was at work. I grabbed my phone and posted on ig and twit.  A while later, I texted Nate to see if he wanted to come with me and go buy some clothes.

Nate😘- Ofcourse! I love hanging out with you.
Me- Yeah me too 👼. Be ready at 2pm.
Nate😘- K.

I got up from bed and got ready. I wore a adidas sweatshirt and a pair of ripped black jeans. I put my hair fown and curled it with my curling iron. I went downstairs and it was 1:59. Shit. I grabbed my phone and a protein bar and got out of the house.

I saw Nate waiting for me outside in his car. Damn he's so fucking gorgeous. Snap out of it. I went to his car and got in.

Him- Ayy.
Me- Ello. How are ya?
Him- Good good. Ya?
Me- Good too.
Him- Great. So where do you want to go first?
Me- Uuummmm... Tally Weijl.
Him- Great let's go.
Me- Do you have an aux cord?
Him- Yeah sure. It's here. He said as he pointed to werw it was.
Me- Thank you.

I plugged in my phone and put on some music. After five happy songs a romantic one came on. Why the hell do I have this song? God damn it. Oh well. Nate turned right and parked near a corner of the street.

Me- Nate. Why did you stop?
Him- For this.

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine. I was surprised but I kissed back dw. It soon turned into a makeout session. Damn he's good at this. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance and I let him. We were fighting for domanance. After 10 mins we pulled away.

Him- So... did you like that? He said with a smirk.
Me- I wouldn't have kissed back if I didn't.I said with a giggle.
Him- We should continue driving.
Me- Yeah we should. We were bith smiling.

He started his car and started to drive again. He put his hand on my tigh, rubbing up and down, still keeping hus eyes on the road. Nate makes me feel really different. Different from any other guy I dated. He's... he's special. One of a kind.

Skips to after shopping

Nate's POV

While we were shopping I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. It wasn't like the other kisses I had before. In this one I felt sparks. I really like her. She's special.

After 3 hours of shopping we stopped at Starbucks. I ordered what me and Y/N wanted. We got to our table. I wanted to ask Y/N something for a long time. It's time.

Me- Umm. Can I ask you something?
Her- Ofcourse you can. What is it?
Me- Ok... Ummm... would you like to be my....girlfriend?
Her- OFCOURSE NATE!!!

She jumped from her seat and jumped on me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and she gave me a kiss on the lips. I hugged her back with excitment. We stood there for like about ten minutes until Y/N's phone started ringing.

Y/N's POV

My phone started ringing. I took it out of my jean pocket and saw that an Unknown Number was calling. I stared at Nate for a bit and I made his smile fade away. I looked back down at the phone and answered it.

Me- Hello?
Caller- Hi babe. So I saw you're with Nate now.
Me- How do you know? Who the hell are you?
Caller- I have my ways. And you don't need to know princess.
Me- Just tell me what do you want.
Caller- Simple. YOU.

And he hung up. His vioce sounded creepy. I put my phone back in my pocket. I was scared now. I stared at Nate and started crying.

Him- What's wrong? Why are you crying? Who was that?
Me- It's an unknown caller. He just told me that he knew I'am with you. How does he know? No one even knows yet. He told me that he wants... me....
Him- We should tell the police.
Me- Yeah we should.

As I said that I got a text from the caller. It said 'Don't tell the cops if you two want to stay alive.' I gulped as soon as I read the message. I showed it to Nate. He looked terrified.

Him- I think we should go back home. He said as he gave me back my phone.
Me- Yeah. We should go.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Who do you think is the caller?
What will he do to Nate? YOU?
Keep reading to find out.
This bitch is out. 🍌🍑😏