Chapter 34

Nate's POV

We finally arrived at my house. I woke up Y/N and Jake and got inside. Y/N went to open the fridge but found it empty. She looked back at me.

Her- Nate did you eat everything in here? She said laughing
Me- No.
Her- So you ate nothing while I was gone?
Me- I couldn't. I was to worried about you.
Her- Did Benji and Bella eat?
Me- I baught them a sandwich from Subway but they didn't eat either.
Her- Aww Nate. She said as she came hugging me.

Me- I missed you.
Her- I missed you too. She pulled away and went towards Jake.

Her- Jake, can you come with me so I can see if I have any food?
Him- Ofcourse.
Her- Thanks. She turned around facing me. Nate wake up the kids and wait for me in the kitchen.
Me- I'll go now.
Her- Thanks babe. Come on Jake.

And they got out of the house. I went upstairs to go wake up the kids. When I got in their bedroom I saw Benji laying on the floor, his face facing down. I went up to him and turned him around. I saw his hand on his chest covering a big ass wound covered in blood. Blood was everywhere. On his clothes, hands, thigh, carpet. I started to shake him and call his name. He slowly opened his eyes. I picked him up and put him in a sitting position.

Me- Benji. What happened?
Him- Me and Bella woke up to the door opening. And there he was. We got up from the bed and tried to escape from the window. But I failed as you can see.
Me- What happened to Bella?
Him- While he stabbed me, she jumped from the window and ran away. I don't know where tho.
Me- Fuck! I said angrily.

I suddenly heard Y/N and Jake. I yelled their names and they came running upstairs. As soon as Y/N saw Benji she ran towards him and held him close to her, rocking him like a baby. I saw a small smile on Benji's face when he saw Y/N. She instructed Jake to get her a bandage. When he came back with it she wrapped the bandage around his chest. Then she looked at me.

Her- Where is Bella?
Me- Benji said she jumped from the window and ran away.
Her- Fuck.

She got up and tried to look for a phone. She found one on the bedside table. It had a black cover. She asked Benji if it was his and he said yes. That meant that Bella had her phone with her. I grabbed my phone and dialled her number. She answered.

Her- N-Nate. Help me.
Me- Where are you?
Her- I'm at a house in some random street. It looks abonded.
Me- Shit! Send a picture of it to Y/N.
Her- Ok. She sent the picture to Y/N. Hers and Jake's face turned into a scared look. Jake grabbed the phone from my hand and talked to my sister.