Chapter 15

SMUT ALERT
Y/N's POV

I get up but Nate grabs my arm so I can face him.

Him- Umm can I do something before you leave?
Me- Sure! What is it?
Him- This.

He grabbed me from my waist and smashed his lips on mine, begging for entrance and pushed me against the wall. I let him in and we started to tongue wrestle (the fuq 😂). I put my legs around his waist, preventing myself from falling. He started to kiss my jaw, neck and chest. I let out a small moan. Nate stopped and starred at me smirking.
Him- You like that babe?
Me- Mhm
Him- Let's try this then.

He lifted me up from the wall and carried me up the stairs not breaking the kiss. He got inside of his room and layed me gently on the bed. He took off my cardigan and started kissing me all over my neck and chest. I tugged at his shirt giving him a sign to take it off. He took it off and I took off my shirt. He layed down on me and started kissing me on my lips while his hands unclipped my bra. When he took off my bra I covered my chest with my both hands. He whispered in my ear 'You don't have to be shy. You're beautiful' and he put my hands above my head.

He started to leave hickeys on my chest. His hands got to the rim of my skirt. He took it off leaving me in my panties. 'If you want these off , take your pants off too'. He took them off reaviling his member showing from his tight boxers. 'You like what you see?' ' Yes daddy'. His hands slid down my undies and started rubbing my clit. I started to moan his name.
He took off his hands out of my undies and took it off. I grabbed his boxers and took them off too.

Him- Wait a sec.

He got up and got a condom. He put it on his buldge. He spread my legs and aligned himself with my entrance.

Him- Are you sure?
Me- Yes.

He got in and started to thrust faster and faster.

'Yes daddy.... fuck me harder...'
'As you wish my princess'
'I'm going to fuck you hard princess'
'I like that thought daddy'

The pace got faster and faster. He almost hit my g-spot.

'Nate.. I'm gonna cum'
'Cum for daddy'

As soon as he said that I released on him. He got out of me and flopped down beside me. We were taking heavy breaths.

Him- I love you.
Me- I love you too.

And we both went to sleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Sooo....thiis was uncomfortable to write. Fml.
Keep reading to see what happens next. This bitch out 🍌🍑😏