Chapter 36

Y/N's POV

We were all shocked when we saw who the killer was. Grayson.

Gray- Surprise!
He said as he evily smiled.
Me- G-Grayson?
Nate- Why?
Gray- U knew I liked her and you still went out with her!
Jake- Everybody knows you liked her because you were going to rape her. Why would she date you if you almost raped her?

Grayson looked at him in anger and raised his gun and pointed it at him.

Gray- You. You fucking betrayed me!
Jake- Yes I did! I've had enough of you trying to date a girl who is in a relationship and kill their boyfriends!
Gray- Because I loved them Jake! And you raped them too. Don't blame all of it on me!
Jake- Sure you do. When you got tired of them, you let them go to their own homes and they will feel heart broken because you killed their boyfriends! And I didn't rape them. I talked to them and told them that everything will be okay. And I still have contact with them. There. Now they know your dirty secret!
Gray- Fuck you Jake!

He pulled the trigger and shot Jake on his stomach. He looked back at Nate and raised his knife as he moved towards him.

Gray- This all of your fault Nate!
Nate- Why did you kill your friends? And your fucking brother?! Why?!
Gray- Because they were on your side that night! And they stopped talking to me. Even my brother! You know how that feels? Living with your brother who doesn't even talk to you? And I felt sad and angry. And I had to get revenge! And all of this. You caused it Nate. YOU DID!!
Nate- Did you have to kill them? No. You're sick!
Gray- I know Nate. I know. Now. It's your decision. You let me have your dear Y/N or I kill you.
Nate- I prefer to die.

I looked at him shocked. Tears started to roll down my cheeks and same on his. I got closer to him and hugged him tight.

Me- Nate please don't do this. After all of this you were the one who kept me happy.
Nate- I'm sorry Y/N. I love you.
Me- I love you too.

He lifted up my head and kissed me. It was longer and more passionate. Tears started to roll down on my cheeks again and touched Nate's cheek as they roll down on my jaw.

Gray- Okay. Your time is up. Bye Nate.

He ran towards him and shoved the knife on his side. Our lips disconnected as he fell on my hands. I stood there looking at him. With his eyes closed. I started to cry as I fell on the ground and Nate's dead body layed on my lap. Grayson came towards me and pulled me from my hand.

Gray- You're mine now. I told you I always win.
Me- You bitch!
Gray- I like it better when you call me daddy. (😂)

When he said that I kicked him in the balls. He let go of me as he fell on the ground holding his eggs (😂). I grabbed Bella's hand and we started to run. Grayson soon started to run after us. Unfortunetly he grabbed Bella and held his knife to her throat. Bella's eyes showed that she was scared. As I continued to cry I begged for Grayson to let her go as he yelled at me and telling me that I was his.

Me- Please leave her alone.
Gray- If you don't want her to die, you have to be mine.
Me- Fine. Just let her go.
Bella- Y/N don't.
Me- I want you to stay alive. Now go.
Bella- Be careful.
Me- I will.

She went away. Grayson moved towards me and pulled me closer to him and crashed his lips on mine. I had to kiss back so I did. He pushed me down on the ground as he layed on top of me, kissing my neck. I wanted to burst out all of my anger on him and cry out loud. But I couldn't I was too scared.

Nate's POV (did you see that coming?)

After Grayson shoved the knife on my side I thaught I was completely dead. But I wasn't. Thank God. I heard screaming and yelling and I saw Grayson and Y/N far away from me me down the street. Then the screaming stopped. I saw Grayson pulling Y/N towards him and kissing her. Then I saw him laying her down as he hovered on top of her. I  tried to get up as fast as I could while holding my hand on the wound. I got up and grabbed the gun that was beside me.

I started to fast-walk. With every step I felt pain. But it didn't stop me from helping Y/N.

Y/N's POV

While Grayson was doing his thing I saw a figure walking towards us. As it got closer I realised it was Nate. Joy and relief filled me inside but I kept on going with it like nothing is happening.

Me- Can I say something?
Gray- Sure. What is it?
Me- Killers never win.
Gray- Huh?

Then Nate tapped on his shoulder and Gray turned around.

Gray- What the h-. How are you still alive?
Me- Mystery.

Nate grabbed him from the neck and lifted him up and threw him hard on the ground, making him fall on his back and hit his head. His eyes closed but that doesn't mean he was dead. He was unconsious (idk if I wrote it right).

I looked back up at Nate and a huge smile formed on our faces.

Me- You're still alive.
Nate- Yuup.

I jumped on him and we both fell on the ground. Nate yelled in pain but he was still smiling. We sat back up and we hugged each other until we heard police cars and the ambulance. We pulled away and a cop came helping us up.

The cop- Hi. I'm Sheriff Acosta. A woman who was waiting for her friend to pick her up called us and told us that she heard a shotgun and yelling. Is that true?
Me- Yes Sheriff.
Acosta- Can you tell me exactly what happened?
Nate- Yes ofcourse.

While Nate was talking to the Sheriff I went near Bella who was curled up in a ball crying. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back.

Me- It's okay. It's over.
Bella- But Benji is dead.
Me- No he isn't.
Bella- What?!
Me- He's in the car.
Bella- Really?!
Me- Go see for yourself.

She got up and ran to the car. She saw Benji sleeping covered in blood. She shook him awake. He slowly woke up and when he saw her he hugged her. We helped him get out of the car and took him to an ambulance van so he can get cleaned up. I went near Nate. He was sitting on on one of the vans with a bandage around his stomach.

Me- It's finally over.
Nate- Finally. He's so stupid.
Me- I know right. There are other girls for him.
Nate- He's just cookoo in the head.
Me- I miss the guys so much. And my mum.
Nate- And my uncle. And Jake.

When he said his name, we saw Jake walking towards us like nothing happened to him.

Me- How?
He ripped up his shirt and said
Jake- Wear the vest, save your chest.

The three of us laughed and hugged. A few minutes later, the ambulance took Nate and Benji to the hospital. The police had to take me and Jake to the station so we can explain everything in detail. When we got in the car we saw Grayson handcuffed and getting into the car. When he saw us he yelled 'I'll be back Nate and Y/N. I WILL BE BACK!'.

Me and Jake looked at each other worried but then we started to laugh at him. Then the sheriff took us to the police station to explain everything from beginning to end.