Chapter 14

*5 months later*
Y/N's POV

5 months later passed and me and Nate were really happy. The caller stopped calling after the other night. So we stopped worrying about it. But I was still a little scared because I thaught that he might be watching me from somewhere. Today me and Nate are going on another date. He said it was a surprise. He told me to wear something casual. It was already time to get ready. I wore this outfit.

*skips to getting ready*

I get out of the house and see Nate in his car. I got in and fastened my seatbelt.

Him- Babe I need you to wear this. He said as he handed me a blindfold.
Me- Why?
Him- Please wear it. It's part of the surprise.
Me- Ok fine. If it makes you happy. Him- Here you go. He wrapped the blindfold around my eyes.

He grabbed my hand and held me while he drove. After a few minutes we arrived at the surprise. He helped me out of the car and lifted me up.
Me- Babe. Why did you lift me up? I know how to walk.
Him- I don't want to ruin the surprise bbg.

He started walking and I could here the sounds of waves of the ocean everytime we got closer.

Him- Babe. We're here.
He got me down and I felt sand underneat my feet. I got rid of the blindfold and infront of me I saw a blanket and on it a basket full of food. This was the best date ever so far. I turned to Nate and jumped on him, wrapping my hands around his neck.

Me- OMG. Nate thank you so much! This is wonderful. I love you so much Nate!
Him- But I love you more.
He gave me a peck on my lips and we sat down on the blanket. After an hour of eating we packed up our stuff and headed to the car and drove off to Nate's place. My mum was on a work trip for 2 weeks. Atleast I can stay with Nate without no one bothering us.

Nate's POV

We went back home and watched The Purge. The 3 of them. They were Y/N's movies that she wanted to watch but never got the chance so I rented the dvds. After 4 hours of The Purge I wanted to do something else before she heads back home.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What do you think he will do?
Keep reading to find out.
This bitch is out 🍌🍑😏