Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I woke up seeing Nate. I tealised that I was still at his place. I grabbed my phone and checked what time it is. 00:00 am. I had a message from my mum that said she found a job at the mall and she will be working on the evenings during the week and Saturday in the morning. Well I'm gonna be lonely during the week. Oh well.

I woke up slowly from the couch teying not to wake up Nate. He's so handsome. But unfortanetly he woke up.

Nate: Hey where you going? He said half sleepy.
Y/N: I'm going to a strip club.
Nate: Wait what?!?!
Y/N: Nate I'm only joking. I'm going back home.
Nate: Please stay.
Y/N: I ca-
Nate: Pwease.
Y/N: Ok fine. I'll text mom that I'm here.
Nate: YAAAAYY
Y/N: Baby.
Nate: What did you say?
Y/N: That you're a baby.
Nate: Oh you're gonna regret that.

He got up from the sofa and grabbed me by the waist pushing me on the floor. He sat on me and starting tickling me.

Y/N: AAAAAA NATE STOOOP IIIITTT
Nate: Not until you say sorry.
Y/N: NEVER
Nate: Your choice. He continued tickling me
Y/N: STOOP NATE. I'M SORRY. AAAA
NATE: Apology accepted.

He stopped tickling and got off of me.

N: Let's go sleep upstairs in my room. It's more comfy than the couch
Y/N: But I'm too lazy to go upstairs.
N: Come on you lazy ass.

He lifted me up from my waist and put me on his shoulder and went upstairs. He went in his room and threw me on the bed. I got under the sheets and so did he. He turned around so he can face me. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. The gap between us was getting smaller and smaller until our lips connected. The kiss lasted for 30 seconds. This one was passionate than the other. We pulled away, said our goodnights and went to sleep.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hope you loved it. Bye bitchachos ✌❤