Chapter 9

SOME SMUT ALERT!!
----- One Month Later -----

Y/N's POV

One month passed and I got better. Nate was always there making me feel better. We got to know eact other better and we watched movies all night. I think we got used to the kissing because we kissed a little here and there and he didn't say 'I'm sorry' and neither did I.

I woke up to a text from Nate.

Nate ❤ - Hey. There's a party at my friend's house tonight at 8pm. Would you like to come? 💕
Y/N ❤ - Sure! And I'd like to make new friends. When will you pick me up? 💕
Nate ❤ - At 7:45pm. Be ready. Cu soon 💕
Y/N - Cu 💕

I got out from my bed and went in my bathroom to wash my face. After I washed my face I changed into a highwaisted jeans, a black tank top with little elephants on it and my black vans. I ran downstairs and had breakfast and asked my mom if she would lend me some money to to the mall. She gave me enough money to buy an outfit for tonight. I thanked her and grabbed my phone and headed out the door.

I mumbled 'My baby I missed you' as soon as I saw my Toyota Aygo. I love my car more then pizza. I hopped in and went to the mall.

*skips to time to go to the party*

I got ready and wore my outfit.

I curled my hair and put on my make-up. I grabbed a small black purse and put my phone in it. I still had 5 mins left so I cleaned the mess I left and then I went downstairs to wait for Nate.
A little while later I hear a knock o the door. I opened the door to see Nate. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black ripped jeans.

Nate- You look gorgeous.
Me- Thank you and you look handsome.
Nate- Thanks. Come on let's go.

We got in his car and said that he needed to pick up Grayson, Ethan and Alex. On the way he put on some music. When we arrived at the twins house we all said our hellos. I saw Grayson checking me out and he was smirking. I was feeling uncomfortable.

*skips to picking up Alex and go to the party*

This house was huge. Lights were coming out of the house and there were speakers everywhere. People were partying around the house and on the roof. There was a pool which was crowded with people. I held Nate's hand and we went inside followed by Alex and the twins.

When we got inside we found an empty spot and we sat down on the floor. We introduced ourselves, laughed a lot, and danced too. We didn't drink a lot of alcahol.

After a few hours, I went to the bathroom to do my buss.

Grayson's POV

I saw Y/N go to the bathroom. Ethan and Alex were laughing and Nate was on his phone. Great timing. I got up and went after her.

Y/N's POV

As I was about to open the bathroom door to go inside I felt a pair of hands turn me around. Grayson.

Me- Ugh. What do you want Grayson?
Gray- You. He said as he grabbed from my waist.
Me- Gray let me go.
Gray- Not now babe.

He lifted me up over his shoulder. I started screaming and punching his back. My screaming was no use so I stopped but I didn't stop punching and kicking.

He went upstairs and found a room and got inside. He locked the door and he pushed me on the wall. He started kissing me on my neck leaving little hickeys. His hands roamed around my body. I tried pulling his hands away from me but he was too strong. He smashed his lips on mine but I didn't kiss back. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Gray - Why are you crying babe?
Y/N - Oh I don't know. Because A FREAKIN GUY WHO I THOUGHT WAS NICE BUT HE ISN'T IS TOUCHING ME!!!! I said angry with tears rolling down my eyes.
Gray- Don't you ever talk to me like that again. Got it? He yelled as he slapped me hard.
Y/N - G...got i..it.

His hands went to the waistline of my shorts. He looked at me but I turned my head away for a sign to do what he wants. It was useless trying to stop so I let him do his job. He pulled down my pants together with my underwear. He stuck in two fingers and starting pumping in and out. I cried more silently. But I did not stop him.

Nate's POV

She went to the bathroom like half an hour ago. I went to check on her. I went to the girls bathroom and knocked on the door. A girl with a deep voice answered me. Where the fuck is she? I'm gonna check upstairs.

I went upstairs and knocked on a door. I heard someone telling me to get the fuck out. Thanks for being polite. I knocked on the next door. I heard Grayson's voice.

Gray - Who the fuck are you? I'm doing my buss.
Me - Gray chill. It's me Nate.
Gray - Oh sorry didn't know.
Me - Did you see Y/N around?
Gray - Ummmm . No I didn't.
I heard a muffled girl scream. I hear Gray slap her.
Me - Y/N?!!?
I hear her scream again.
Me - Gray! GET THE FUCK OUT!
Gray - Dude no. Leave us alone.
Me - OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW GRAY!!!
Gray- Nope.
Me - Okay then.

I moved backwards and ran to the door with all my strength, breaking the door with my shoulder. I saw Gray's back facing me. I went on him and pulled him off her and punched straight on his nose leaving him with blood running out from his nose. Before he fell on the floor I grabbed him and punched him again straight on his eye. He fell on his knees holding his face and nose.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Sorry for making Gray look bad 😕
Hope you like it. Bye ma hoes 🍌🍑