Chapter 21

Nate's POV

We decided to watch a film to try and forget about Ethan's death. After the film everyone decided to head back home so Alex arrived us home.

*skips to go home*

When we arrived at my house me and Y/N went in her room. I sat on her bed and she layed down beside it. There was silence until Y/N broke it.

Her- Babe?
Me- Yeah?
Her- I'm craving for Starbucks. Will you take me there?
Me- Ofcourse. Anything for my princess.
Her- Thank you baby. We'll take my car. But you're driving. She said as she threw me her car keys.
Me- That's fine by me.

We got up and I interwined are hands together. We went downstairs and got in her car. I turned on the radio and started driving down the street. From the corner of my eye I saw tears rolling down Y/N's cheeks. I sighed and parked my car at a dark corner were there were no houses.

Me- Babe everything is going to be alright. Don't worry.
Her- What if not Nate? What if he tries to kill one of the guys? Or Lizzy? Or our family?
Me- Everything is going to be alright. We will do something about this. We will face him and figure out who is this son of a bitch who is trying to ruin our lives.
Her- I hope so.

I put my thumb under her chin and lifted her head. I looked into her eyes. She was broken inside. I whispered 'It's okay' and I smashed my lips on hers. She kissed back. The kiss soon turned into a make-out session. She placed her hand on my jaw. I pulled away and went on the backseat and sat. I told her 'You joining?' with a smirk. She smiled and came towards me, sitting on my lap facing me. I smashes our lips together again. She slid her hand under my shirt and started roaming her hands on my abs. I grabbed her from the waist and pulled her closer to me.

The kiss got heated. I layed down on the backseat and flipped us over, Y/N under me. I took of her shirt and started leaving a trail of hickeys on her neck, chest and tummy until I reached her pants.  She was breathing heavily.

Me- Do I make yo this wet?
Her- Yes daddy. She said as she bit her lip.
That seemed like it turned me on cause I got a boner (😂). She giggled as soon as she saw it. I started to blush non-stop but she sat up and kissed my cheek. My skin melted everytime her skin touched mine.

Her- We better go to Starbucks.
Me- Yeah let's go.

She dressed up and we climbed back at the front and sat on our seats. I started the car. As I was driving my phone started to ring.

Me- Can you pick that up for me babygirl?
Her- Sure.

She picked up the phone. It was the caller again.

Her- The fuck do you want now?
Caller- Just wanted to tell you this.
Her- What?
Caller- That I can't wait for you until you're in my bed. I would eat you out everyday. And best of all fuck you every night, all night.
Can't wait until I will murder your friends until Nate is next so y-.

She hung up when she heard that he will murder me and her friends.

Her- Nate. I don't want you to be dead. I love you.
Me- I won't be dead I promise. I love you too.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Good job Nate.
Keep reading to find out what happens next.
This bitch is out 🍌🍑😏

The Neighbor ~ Nate Garnerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें