Chapter 33

Y/N's POV

After a week of being hurt and rapped the weekend finally arrived. It was Sunday. I couldn't wait to get out of here. Today it was Jake's turn. Jake came in my room and he had a plan.

Jake- So I have a plan.
Me- What is it?
Jake- We'll wait until he is asleep. When he is I'll come unlock your door and we can get out. We have to get out from the backdoor because his room is near the front door and he would here is get out. Here. I have this black outfit. Wear it under the robe. When you hear snoring. Then just wait until I come.
Me- Ok. Thanks for helping me.
Jake- Welcome.

I gave him a hug and he stayed for an other 30 mins so the killer will think that we are actually doing it. Then he left.

-Midnight-

I finally heard snoring. I wore the oitfit Jake gave me and I waited for him. A few minutes later he came in. I told him if I could text Nate so he can pick us up . Nate always stays up late.

Jake- But you don't have a phone.
Me- Yes I do.

I went into the bathroom and got my phone from it's hiding spot.

Jake- Damn you're clever.
Me- I know.
Jake- Come on call him.
Jake- Wait until my phone turns on.

After a few seconds, wich felt like minutes, my phone turned on. I quickly dialled Nate's number and called him. He finally picked up.

Him- Babe! What are tou doing up this late? Are you okay? I couldn't sleep this week since you were gone. Neither Benji and Bella.
Me- Yeah me too. I missed you. But we need your help.
Him- We?
Me- Long story short, the other guy who works for the killer is helping me escape and he is coming with us.
Him- Are you serious! You don't know him.
Me- Yes I do. Just be happy that instead of raping me three times a week he actually talked to me and he wants me out of here as much as we do. So please Nate. Come pick us up at *address*. Okay? See you soon Nate. And don't take long.
Him- You know that address is 2 hours away from here right?
Me- Two hours?! Okay drive to the forest. Me and Jake are going to go there and hide. Call me when you arrive there. Okay?
Him- Okay. See ya.

And the line died. We turned off our phones and got out of the room. We slowly tiptoed to the backdoor. We opened it quickly so it wouldn't make any noise. We got out and fresh air hit us like a bus. Jake locked the door. We cheered a little that we got out of there. Jake grabbed my hand and we started to run as fast as we could until we couldn't see the house anymore. We ran for half an hour so we decided to fast walk. After what felt like hours we found the forest. We hid in there until we saw Nate waving at us. Me and Jake were filled with relief and happiness. We ran to Nate. Jake and Nate bro hugged and Nate couldn't stop thanking him. Then he turned to me. I jumped on him wrapping my hands around his neck and kissed him. Tears started to roll down our cheeks. When we pulled away Nate rested his head on mine and said 'I missed you so much'. Jake interrupted us.

Jake- I know you were worried sick about each other but can you please continue this at home? He can wake up at any minute now and when he sees we aren't therw he will come find us and kill us both, me and Nate, and you will have to live in a living hell with that dude. Come on let's go.

Jake had a point. We hopped in the car and Nate drove on full speed. Me and Jake sat at the back. I leaned my head on his shoulder and thanked him for helping me and we both drifted off to sleep.