Chapter 27

Nate's POV

You couldn't tell if the time passed or stopped in that dark room. Anyways a few moments later the door opened again. We saw that the room wasn't covered in plastic anymore and Alex's body was gone. The room was clean just the way we found when we saw Alex hanging. The killer came towards me and grabbed me from the collar of my shirt and lifted me up. He turned me around and smashed me to the wall. He brought my hands to the back and tied them with the same blanket he used before. He tied it really hard on my hands that I could feel the knot pressing on my thumbs bone. He turned me back around and pushed me on the floor and put a piece of ductape on my mouth. Then he slapped me. It really hurt because he was wearing leather gloves. Then he did the same with my legs. After he was done. He went towards Y/N. He picked her violentley from her hair and walked outside slamming the door shut. I could hear Y/N's screams and cries.

Y/N's POV

I didn't know what to do at this point just screaming and kicking. He forcefully laid me on the table on my back. By 'accident' I kicked him straight on the balls. He yelled 'You son of a bitch'. As soon as I saw him on his knees I got up and went to open the door where Nate was. I ripped of the ductape from his face. As I was untiying his hands I felt the killer yank me from my hair and yelled 'You're going to get punished babygirl'. I grabbed Nate's shirt but he pulled off of him and grabbed from my waist lifting me up and slamming the door. I heard Nate yelling. My lazy ass didn't untie his knot quickly enough.

!SMUT ALERT!

The killer threw me on the bed and got on top of me. He took off his mask and under it he was wearing a mask that robbers wear. He started kissing and sucking on my neck really hard and I felt his teeth sink in my skin. While he was kissing he rubbed one of my melons (i hate saying the word so I use melon 🍉😂) really hard. I started sobbing non-stop. He got down to my waist. He took off my jeans together with my undies. He ripped off my shirt and bra. Now I was completly naked. He grabbed my waist hard and started to leave hickies on my chest and sinking his teeth in my skin and got down to my clit. He stopped kissing me and he put his hands on the rim of his jeans. At that point I closed my eyes and looked up. Suddenly I feel his hands on my hips again and I feel I sharp pain through my body. He started thrusting really hard. He was hurting me so much. I heard him whisper 'That's what you get when you don't obey princess'. I started to cry and later I heard Nate scream and sob. I guess he knew what happened.

Nate's POV

As I heard Y/N cry I knew what had happened. I started to shout and sob. My hands and feet were still tied up. I started to move my hands and stretch the fabric of the blanket. In a split of a second my hands slipped out of the tied blanket. I untied my feet and got up. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. I looked through the keyhole and saw the killer's back facing me and Y/N's legs beside him. I got really angry. I started to hit the door with all of my strength with my right hand. At the fourt attempt the door opened. The killer looked at me surprised. I gave him a death glare. I yelled 'YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!'

I jumped on him and made us both fall from the bed. I told Y/N to wear her clothes. I started punching the guy on his stomach,nose and even on his throat and neck. 'THAT'S. WHAT. YOU. GET. WHEN. YOU. MESS. WITH. US.' I said between punches. I heard Y/N telling me to go. 'NOT UNTIL I KNOW WHO THIS BITCH IS'. I said as I looked at her. 'Where's your shirt?' He ripped it off. Okay I'll give you mine in the car. When I looked back at the killer I saw the knife in his hand. He stabbed me in the crook of my neck and kicked me off of him making me fall hard on my back. I heard Y/N yell. 'WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASSHOLE'. She jumped on the killer and took the knife from his hand. 'You are going to regret what you did' she said and stabbed him on his chest two times.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Well someone got what he deserved.
Keep reading to see what happens next.
This bitch is out 🍑🍌😏