Chapter 3

From the house, a young man got out. He had a jawline that was more structured than my life, a pair of the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen, light brown hair and a huge smile on his face. It was Nate Garner... the NATE GARNER. I couldn't believe my eyes. Nate is my neighbour! I started to pinch myself from out of sight but it wasn't a dream.

I kept calm from the happiness and told him, '' Hi I'm Y/N and I'm your new neighbour. Nice to meet you'' as I took out my hand to shake hands ( JAZZ HANDS 👐) ( sorry I had to 😂). He smiled and shook my hand and said, '' Hi. My name is Na-'' I interrupted him and said, '' Nate Garner. I'm a fan''. ''I wondered'' and we giggled.

He invited me inside so we can introduce ourselves better. When I got in, Maverick, his dog, came running up to him and then to me. I played a little with him and then I followed Nate into the kitchen. We sat down at the kitchen table and we introduced ourselves. Then I told him, ''Í'm your biggest fan. I even have a fan account on instagram. In my gallery I have over 600 photos of you and I enjoy making video/photo edits of you. I admire you especially when you tell your fans that you love them so much. That makes me so happy. You are the reason that I am always smiling.'' He answered,'Í'm glad you like that way not only for my looks. I love my fans so much. And btw, what's your fan acc's name?'' '' it's allineedisnate same as my fan acc on twit.''

His phone buzzed and he told me that it was a message from his mum so I gave him a minute. When he put his phone down on the table, mine buzzed. I had two notifications from twit and insta. They said that Nate followed me.i was so happy! I got up and hugged him tight ( OMG he smells so GOOD 😍) and told him, ''Thank you so much. You made me the happiest girl in the world. I love you so much Nate. He replied,'' I'mglad I made you happy babe ( He called me babe 😍).

We pulled away and I realised that it was time for lunch. We exchanged our numbers nad headed back home. I went into the kitchen and told mum everything. She didn't believe me even when I told her that we exchanged numbers. She thought I was dreaming. I told her to wait and see until she meets him and went to get lunch. I decided to not tell my friends from the groupchat yet so I can take a photo with him and I will send it to them. OMG this was the best day ever. Can't wait till I see him again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. Working on Chapter 4 . Ly bbs ❤

If you want go add me on instagram @/ natesbuldge