Chapter 22

Y/N's POV

When we arrived at Starbucks we went at the cashier and I ordered our drinks. After I ordered, we went to sit at a table and discuss about what we should do about this freak who has been calling us. While we were talking a guy who looked liked he is in his 20's came near us. He put one of his hands on the table and layed on it and turned around to face me.

Me- Sorry. Do I know you?
Him- No. But you will tonight when you moan my name cutie.
I could see that Nate was pissed right now because I saw him clench his jaw. He got up and smashed his fist on the table. He startled the guy. He grabbed him from the shoulder and turned him around, violently.
Nate- Leave her alone. You know I'm her boyfriend right?
Him- Seriously? He turned his head to face me. You're dating him?
Nate turned him around again.
Nate- Yeah. You got a problem with that?
Him- Yeah. Because she doesn't deserve an asshole like you.
Nate- You better go.
Him- Or what?
Nate- Or this.
Nate punched the guy straight on his nose. The guy jumped on Nate making them fall on the ground. He started punching Nate. Nate rolled him over and punched him on his jaw. I swear I heard it crack. The guy stopped punching but he pushed Nate off of him.

The guy- Ok dude you win.
Nate- That's what you get when you mess with my girl.

The cashier then called our names so we can pick up our drinks. When we turned around the guy was sitting up. Nate walked past him and squeezed by butt (😏🍑). I love this jelous side of Nate.

💦🔥💦🔥💦🔥💦🔥💦🔥💦🔥
Hhhmmmm.
Keep reading to see what happens next.
This bitch is out 🍑🍌😏