Chapter 30

Smut Alert!
Y/N's POV

Everyone got up from their seat confused. But me and Nate alreadt knew what was going on.

Me- Where the fuck are you, you son of a bitch?!
Nate- Face yourself! And loose ypur fucking mask!

We suddenly could hear footsteps coming closer. Me and Nate told Benji and Bella to come near us. We hugged them tightly. Suddenly the footsteps stopped. Then the killer spoke up.

Killer- Nate Nate Nate. Why are you so dumb? Umm not going to show myself right now. I'll show my face in the right moment.
Benji and Bella- What is going on?
Killer- I'll tell you what's going on. Your fucking brother stole my girl.
He fucking stole my girl!
Me- Bitch I never was and never will!
Nate- Can you just leave us alone?! Except the fact that she is never going to like a phsco killer like you!
Killer- Oh my dear Nate. You don't know my ways. I can make her love me. Because guess what? You are not the boss of me. And you don't deserve her because I DO!

I moved away from Nate and started to walk around to try and find the switch. While we were arguing I found the switch and switched on the light. I looked at the killer and I saw him with a gun against David's head. Oh shit!

Me- Please let go of him. I beg you.
Killer- Oh you mean let go of him before I kill him?
Me- I beg you. Please do-

I was cut off by a sound of a shot gun. I felt something on my hand I opened eyes slowly and saw drops of blood all over my hand. No! I looked over at Nate and his siblings. I saw them crying. That son of a bitch. I turnedy head to where he was but he wasn't there. Where the fuck is he? Suddenly the lights webt out again. But he didn't switch off the lights from the switch because I was next to it. He probably cut off a wire or something.

Me- Nate? Where are you guys?
Them - We are still here.
Me- Nate try and find the front door with the kids and get in the car. Keep the kids safe.
Him- What about you?
Me- I'll get out after you guys. I just want you and the kids to be safe.
Him- Ok. I love you.
Me- I love you too.

I heard the front door open. Some light got in. Nate and the kids got out and went inside the car. As I was about to get out of the house I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I got turned around and saw the killer infront of me. He whispered 'You're not going anywhere now babe'. Before I could yell for Nate's help he covered my mouth with a piece of ductape. He closed the front door and turnes on his torch. He lead me to the living room. He pushed me down on the floor. He violently turned me around and pushed my face to the floor. He brought my hands and feet to the back and tied them. He turned me back around and pulled me up from my hair. I tried to shout from the ductape but it was no use. Then he lifted me up over his shoulder and got out of the house from the back door. He brought me up to a black van. I saw another dude. He was wearing the same costume as the killer but his mask was blue instead.

Killer- Dude come help me get this girl in the van.
Blue boy- Coming dude.

He got out of the car and came running up to us.

Blue boy- Damn she's so hot. He said lickin his lips.
Killer- Dude shut up she is mine.
Blue boy- Oh come on. I want to fuck her really bad.
Killer- No. I'm the one who's going to be fucking her all night.
Blue boy- You're such a sly. Can I just fuck her one time?
Killer- I have an idea. You can fuck her two times a week, I can fuck her two times a week and we can have a threesome two times a week too. And she can have a free day.
Blue boy- Deal!