Chapter 28

She came running to me and helped me up and we started to rush out of the door. We went down the stairs when I stopped walking.

Her- Nate what the hell are you doing? The killer already got up. He's slowly walking towards us.
Me- Here wear my shirt quickly.
Her- Ok. She took of my shirt and wore it.

We rushed out of the house and got in the car. Y/N sat at the driver's seat and I sat on the passenger's seat. The killer was already out of the door, holding his hand to his chest. She started the car and drove at full speed.

Me- Y/N be careful!
Her- Don't worry I am!

After we got out of the killer's sight Y/N parked at a corner. She got out of the car and came beside me. My neck was bleeding so bad. She took of the shirt and ripped of the sleeves.

Me- How?!
Her- I used to go kingboxing.

I didn't take my eyes away from her body. I bit my lip. I think she noticed because she started to blush.

Her- Stop it Nate. You know I'm shy. She giggled.
Me- Babe it's not my fault your beautiful.
Her- Stop it Nate. You're making me blush.

She wrapped one of the sleeves around the wound.

Me- OWW.
Her- Sorry. I'm not a doctor.
Me- It's okay.

I leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. After she wrapped the sleeves around the wound, she told me to hold it in place then she drove off home.

Killer's POV

Did she really think that I would die? She thaught that I don't prepare myself well. Oh tushè. I wore a bullet proof vast under my shirt. She still hit me but the knife didn't go deep into my chest. I will be back. Don't worry.

Y/N's POV

I drove home and we got inside. I instructed Nate to sit in the kitchen table. I got the first aid kit and got out an alcohol pad and cleaned off the  dry blood around the wound and the blood that dripped on his chest. After I cleaned the blood I saw that the knife got really deep and the cut was about 2 inches long. That bitch. Than I grabbed a guaze bad and put it on his cut and on it I put on a big square sized kit to hold it and to stop the cut from bleeding. I put the first aid kit back in it's place and sat next to him.

Him- Ho do you know this stuff?
Me- I used to go to Scouts. But I left because the leaders where annoying as fuck.
Him- Lmao.
Me- Come on. Let's go watch Scream.
Him- We just got almost dead and you want to watch a murdering movie. He said with a laugh.
Me- Come on Nate. You know I like watching murder films.
Him- Fine. Let's go watch it in your room. He smirked.
Me- Shut up. I playfully slapped him.
He got up and lifted me up bridal style and went upstairs in my room. He layed me down on the bed and turned on the t.v. He went on Netflix and started to search for Scream 1. He put it on and turned off the lights. I layed my head on his chest.

When the first death scene came on, in front of my eyes I saw Alex hanging and freaking out and the killer ripping up his body. Then I pictured his dead body, with blood pouring down from his belly, to his face and into the bucket. I got up and went into my bathroom. I looked into the mirror and I saw Alex standing, with his tummy ripped open and in his hands he was holding the rope he got hanged with, covered in blood. I started to scream and looked behind me. Nothing. Just an illusion. Nate came running into the bathroom. He came hugging me.

Him- Baby. What's wrong?
Me- A-Alex. I had an il- illusion of h- him. He w-was standing b-behind m-me. With his b-body ripped and in his h-hand a r-rope covered in b-blood.
Him- Ssshhh. It's okay. He pulled me closer and I started crying even more loudly. I pulled away and looked straight into Nate's eyes.
Me- Nate. We need to find out who he is. And kill him.
Him- Yes I know. Do you want to watch SpongeBob? Maybe it will cheer you up a little.
Me- Yeah. Sure.

We got out of the bathroom and layed back on the bed. I curled up in a ball and switched the t.v. on SpongeBob. It didn't cheer me up a little but Ethan's, mum's and Alex's death didn't get out of my mind. A few moments later I drifted off to sleep, kind of. I dreamt that me and Nate were at the carnival. We were having so much fun until the lights went out. The rides stopped working and the people who were on them starting yelling. Suddenly the yelling stopped. The lights went back on but I noticed that the people were all dead. Children with their heads cut off. Parents with their hands cut off. And couples all dead on the floor with blood pouring out of their heads. I went to grab Nate's hand but he wasn't beside me. My phone lit up and I saw a video of Nate. With his mouth ductapped. He was pinned to a wall. Then the killer showed up and said 'You have 2 minutes until you find him. I'm telling you this. I'm not good at throwing stuff'. He laughed an evil laugh and the video ended. I started to panic. From far away I could hear Nate's muffled scream. I followed his scream but turns out I was late. I found Nate down on the floor. With seven knives on his chest. I woke up from the dream. I felt hot. My forehead was sweating. Everything was. I took off all of my clothes. I woke up Nate. He woke up confused.

Him- Y/N are you okay?

I said nothing. I just hugged him teally tight.
Me- Nate I don't want to loose you. I love you.
Him- I love you too.

He wrapped his hands around me and hugged me tight. I really don't want to loose him...
______________________________

Keep reading to see what happens next.
This bitch is out 🍑🍌😏