Chapter Seventy

Chapter Seventy 

All I can think of right now, is that I'm watching a movie but it's in fast forward. And, I'm the main character in every scene. But the worst part is that I can't control what I'm saying. I can't control what I do, where I move to. It's really disorientating. So much that I'm almost wishing that I wasn't getting my memories back.

Most of them are pleasant. Well more than pleasant. 

"Lou," I whisper.

"Yeah Mim," he whispers back.

But I don't know what to say to him. Instead, I reach up and place my hands around his neck, pulling him down closer to me. He puts his elbows down near my head, leaning forward so our noses are almost touching.

I can feel his hot breath blowing across my face. I can small his aftershave while it mixes in with his cologne. I run my hands through his brown hair, loving the feel of its silky strands against my fingers. I look into his blue eyes, feeling myself get lost in them.

"Hey Mim, what did you want to ask me?" he whispers.

"Nothing important Lou, trust me," I mumble back to him.

We're both silent for a moment before I see him start to lean in closer. I close my eyes as he gets closer, inch by slow inch. I can almost feel his soft lips on my own when we hear someone clear their throat above us.

For goodness sake Liam for barging in and ruining the moment. I am going to have to give him a piece of my mind later, even though I know I already slapped him on the face for doing what he did. Sorry LiLi.

 But some of them, some of them aren't. Like the ones from when I kidnapped. The ones that bring the jitters and the stutter. The ones that bring back the fear. Those are the worst ones to relive by far.

"Scream for me princess. It makes my job so much better!" I hear someone purr into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

Before I have time to reply with some sarcastic comment, I feel the whip against my back. I let out a loud scream, internally cursing at myself for doing what he wanted. Every time he comes down here to beat me up, he tells me to scream. I try not too but I always end up screaming.

I want to be strong but there is only so much torture one girl can take, especially when that guy decides he's had enough of beating you so he decides to do something completely different...

"Stop!" a woman yells out.

"Why? I'm just getting to the best part."

"If you don't do what I say, I will turn you in. You know I will so don't try me."

Why does that woman's voice sound so familiar? I feel like I know who that voice belongs too but due to the lack of food and water and the ever lasting pain that is coursing through my body, I'm having trouble concentrating. I'm having trouble pinpointing who actually belongs to that voice.

"I know."

"Hand me the whip. It's time for me to teach my daughter a lesson."

Mum.

My mother is the woman behind my kidnapping.

When that moment of realisation hits me, it's someone stabbed me in the chest and I can't breath. The memories stopped, if only for a moment, for me to regain my bearings. I knew she was capable of terrible things but not this. I never ever thought that she would do something like this. It makes my blood run cold and sends tremors running down my spine.

But before I even have time breath again, the memories start back up, leaving me more scared then I was before. But I can't stop them. As much as I'm screaming at them to stop, to stop playing and leave me alone so I don't have to relive them, they keep going and I know that these memories will haunt me for a long time.

I sit up quickly, silently cursing when my head begins to spin with the overload of memories that are invading my brain. I let out a groan of pain, clutching my head in my hands as I try to stop the pain. The tears that I imagined myself crying during the memories are actually rolling down my cheeks, and for once, I don't mind.

"Mimi?"

As the sound meets my ears, I wrap my arms around my knees in an effort to stop myself from shaking. Any sound right now is enough to push me over the edge and into the realm of insanity. It doesn't matter if it's someones voice or the doorbell, I don't want to hear them because it just reminds me of being in that place.

"Mimi? Are you okay? God please tell me you're okay."

Louis.

I feel my heart swell at the sound of his voice, my eyes opening to scan around the room, happy to find him crouched next to me. I let out a sigh before bringing my hands up to hold them on his cheeks, my forehead resting on his, "Lou."

Just hearing his voice is enough to mask some of the jitters running around my body. It's enough to let my uncurl from my tight ball and wrap my arms around him. It's like he's a drug to me, in a good way I mean. Taking away all the pain of my memories and leaving me with everything good from what I just relived. 

"Mim?"

"Don't leave me Lou, please," I sob, more tears running down my face.

"Never princess. Never."

And now I can feel the full effect of his words on me. Being able to remember everything has brought back all the feelings that I was sure I would have gotten back without remembering everything. But now, I can feel my all encompassing love for him and I know he loves me back.

"I remember Lou," I mumble.

"What?" he says quietly, pulling away to look into my eyes.

"I remember everything."

WATTPAD HAS MAJOR ISSUES SO I HAVE TO REPUBLISH THESE CHAPTERS SO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I UPDATED! 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, not including the epilogue, OF IN TOUCH! I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY GUYS! I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY! THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST JOURNEY EVER AND I'M GOING TO STOP RIGHT NOW SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO WRITE IN THE ACKNOWLEDGMENTS!

But God guys, I can't believe it. I just can't believe it.

How are you guys feeling right now? Are you crying right now? Yeah, me too.

Alright guys, so now that In Touch is over, sob sob sob, I am going to be starting up another book called Barely Breathing. So if you guys are looking for something else to read, then that will be up today. I also have Direct Message going too if you want to read that.

OMG THE LAST QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER!! I better make it good then.

QOTC: Do Siamese twins pay for one or two tickets when they go to the movies or a concert?

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo