Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Fifty Two

"I love Tangled so much!" Harry exclaims as he puts his head in my lap.

My hands, almost as if it was an instinct, start to stroke his soft hair, "Only because your hair is almost as long as hers."

"Hey, you're hair is longer than mine!"

"But that is because I am a girl. Oh my gosh! I just had a moment of realisation!" I say in a super dorky voice, "Harry must be a girl!"

After those few words leave my mouth, Niall and Liam start to laugh while Harry pouts and crosses his arms over his chest. I feel a large smile spread across my face before the giggles I was trying to contain, escape my mouth.

"I am not a girl!"

"You know, I could almost picture Harry with heaps of makeup on, a dress and his hair straightened with a nice bow," Niall laughs.

"Oh my god! Harry can I please! Can I please do your makeup and hair? Please, please, please!"

"No!" Harry says as he sits up.

"Oh Harry, let the girl have some fun. It'll cheer here up," Liam bribes.

I see Harry look at me so I pout my lip and stare straight at him. I watch as his face softens and I know instantly that I've won. I know that he is going to give into my wishes and let me do his hair and makeup. And let me tell you, I am ecstatic.

I mean, Just imagine this. Harry having straightened hair with a braid down one side. Smokey eyes, winged eyeliner and red lipstick to match his red dress. I can just see it now. The news headlines will soon state:

'Harriett, Man Turned Woman'

The press would just eat that up. The fans would go crazy. I'm sure that a lot of fans would admit that they are gay because they want to date Harriett. Sometimes I feel as if I should write these weird thoughts I come with on Wattpad as fan fictions but then I think 'nah better not. I have no skill'. That is exactly what goes through my head, not even joking.

"Fine."

I let out a small squeal as I clap my hands together, right before I through my arms around Harry, giving him a huge hug, "Thank you Hazza!"

"You're welcome," he says, his voice emotionless.

I know that he isn't happy about this. The only reason he is doing it is to make me happy. I mean, as much as I hate their pity and their constant worrying, this is one of the times I am extremely happy about it. I get to dress Harry up as a girl for goodness sake. Why wouldn't I be happy about it? I'd have to be stupid no too.

I let go of Harry, grabbing my crutches and quickly heading over to the stairs so I can go to my room. I don't personally wear a lot of makeup but the when I look around my room the other day, let's just say. I was in a girls heaven. There was so much makeup. Like, every colour of lipstick. Lot's of eye shadow colours. It was amazing.

The closet was also stocked full of clothes. They obviously know my style too well because there wasn't a single thing in there that I wouldn't wear. I also noticed that there were a lot of my clothes that I already owned so I'm not really sure why they were there. I guess I'll have to ask.

When I reach my room, I walk straight over to the makeup table, pulling out everything I will need to do Harry's makeup. Let's just say, I'm even going to do some contouring on his already lovely face. I hope the fans don't mind. They probably won't. They will just scream about it and set it as their new lock screen for the next week.

I know because I've been there. Let's leave it at that.

"You owe me after this Mimi," Harry complains as he sits on the chair.

"Yeah. Yeah. You know you're going to love it," I say as I tie his hair up away from his face, "Now, don't complain or I'll make it worse than it will be."

"Yes ma'am."

I instantly get to work at his words, my brain knowing exactly what to do even though I haven't done makeup like this in months. The last time I wore makeup full on like this was probably when I went to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert and the start of last year.

So that was about a year ago, well, actually, it would only have happened about a month ago if I didn't know that my mind was a whole year behind. But it's as if the skill of being able to do makeup like this never left me, which is awesome because it means I won't majorly stuff this up.

As soon as I place the bright red lipstick on Harry's lips, I automatically get straight to straightening his hair with the straightener I put on earlier. I know that his hair is already curly but I'm planning on straightening it, putting a braid in it and then curling the rest of his hair. I know that it makes straightening his hair redundant but it needed to be done.

"You know," I say as I straighten a piece of his hair, "The girls are going to go crazy for you after this."

"Oh you're so funny," he replies and I swear I heard his eyes roll.

I let out a small laugh, loving the feel of a smile on my face, "It's true."

"No. It's not."

We lapse into silence as I continue to work on his hair, ignoring him when he complained about how he looks stupid with straight hair. He can't complain now though because his hair is curly again, just this time, it's a bit different.

I quickly instruct him to go and get on the re dress I found in my closet while I send a text to Liam telling him to come up. As soon as it send through, I hear their footsteps on the landing, as if they were waiting at the top of the stairs for me to call them in.

They burst into the room, the door flying open as the walk over to me, "Eager much."

"Yes! I'm so keen!" Niall yells.

"I'm ready!" I hear Harry yell from behind the closed closet doors.

"Boys, I give you Harriett," I say loudly as the doors fling open.

Ahhhh...there is nothing like a random happy chapter to make everything better.

If you're feeling down, just imagine a Harriett Styles. That is literally what I'm doing now while I deal with the heat and the cramps. The heat making them 1000000000000x worse.

So yeah.

I was trying so hard not to laugh while writing this chapter. I really wish I had a photo to go with it as well but sadly, I do not :(

QOTC: What is your favourite Disney movie?

Mine is probably Tangled, as shown by this chapter.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo