Chapter Forty One

Chapter Forty One

"He wouldn't have said that Mimi," Liam says stiffly.

"What? So you're calling me a liar?" I exclaim while sitting up and staring right at him.

"No Mimi. I'm not calling you a liar. I'm just saying that that doesn't sound like something Louis would say."

"Well he did say it so you're calling me a liar! I've honestly had enough of this."

I quickly stand up before walking slowly up the stairs, my ankle hurting with every step. I hear footsteps behind me, probably Liam's, but I keep walking. I'm honestly not it the mood to talk to any of these boys right now. I know that Harry and Niall haven't done anything but it's only a matter of time.

I mean, in the span of ten minutes I've had Louis yell at me to stay away from him and not talk to him and I've also had Liam call me a liar. I don't need to add anymore drama into the mix. It's hard trying to get through everyday, let alone with all this drama.

I walk into my room before slamming the door, hard. It makes a loud bang, shaking the walls. It probably wasn't the best way for me to express my anger but honestly, I couldn't care less right now. I have enough on my plate to worry about dealing with broken doors and stuff.

I lay on my bed, curling my knees up to my chest, as tears escape my eyes and drip down my nose. I stare at door frame to the balcony as I cry, trying to resist the urge to run and find Louis and curl up on his lap and cry. Just like I did in the car.

I don't know what I'm going to do anymore. I know I said that I was going to hide how I feel about Louis from all the boys but we can see how well that went down can't we. I mean, Liam already knows. It's just, I have to keep this from Louis, now more than ever.

The fact that he doesn't want me in his life anymore means that I can't even hit to him that I like him. Knowing Louis, it will just make him feel guilty and he will apologise just so I don't feel bad about it anymore. Like that would help.

The only way that my heart can be fixed after this is if he full on apoligises to me, without anyone telling him too. Without anyone telling him anything that could make him feel sorry for me. I know it's not in his nature to feel sorry for people but for some reason, I just feel like he would if he found out that I have feelings for him.

"Knock knock. Can I come it?"

My whole body jumps at the voice and the small knock that sounds on my door. Instead of answering, I ignore the person on the other side of the wall, hoping they will go away. I bury my head under a pillow when another knock sounds, trying not to rev up my headache anymore.

"Mimi, love, don't ignore me," someone says as a hand touches my shoulder.

I flinch away at their touch, turning around to see Niall standing there, his blue eyes shining with sadness. I look away from him, trying to block out the picture burned in my brain. Niall, standing there with his blue eyes trying to tell me it's okay. But it's not.

"Mim. Please talk to me. You need to talk to someone you know," he mumbles as I feel him sit on the bed next to me.

"No," I say forcefully into the pillow I have my face buried in.

"Come on love."

"Niall, I said no."

I hear him sigh before he places his hand on my back and starts to rub small circles, "Listen Mimi, you know you can trust me right? You can tell me anything.

I sit up, Niall's hand falling away, "No Nialler, I can't. The last two times I got told that was when I Louis yelled at me not to talk to him and when Liam basically implied that I was a liar. I've had enough. I don't want this anymore."

"What do you mean? Harry and I haven't done anything," Niall says quietly, hurt crossing over his features.

"It's only a matter of time," I sigh while looking away, "I mean, I bet in a few hours Harry will think I'm the weird stupid chick with lost memories and then you'll hate me just because everyone else does. Honestly, I'm just better off going...home."

"That is not true Mimi! And you are home."

"No I mean home with-"

Niall cuts me off, yelling out the words, "No! No! No! You are not going back there. We got you to leave and you are not going back. Even if it means I have to lock you in the basement to keep you here."

I gasp in pain as the memory comes flooding back to me in full force. It takes my breath away. It makes me shake all over. It makes my mind go fuzzy until I can no longer think straight. It takes control of every sense, steering it head first into the maze that is my mind.

"Just lock her in the basement."

That's the first thing I hear when I come too. I can't see though and there is some weird cloth in my mouth. My hands are tied behind my back and my feet are bound together. I can feel someone's shoulder digging into my stomach as they hold me over their shoulder.

"There should be some chains and duct tape down there. Chain her up and tape her mouth. We don't want her screaming."

"Yes ma'am."

I feel the person under me start to walk, my whole body bouncing around limply. Suddenly, my head comes in contact with a wall or a corner or something like that and I come barreling out of the memory. I feel my body collapse onto the bed, my breathing coming in fast pants as the reality of what happened hits me hard.

"Mimi?"

"I was kidnapped."

Ohhhhhhhhh damn. There is some drama going on now isn't there. Just wait for the bigger and better hits that are to come... ;)

You know, this is what happens when you look up Damn Daniel on Youtube. You end up watching some weird documentary on the girl who never ate and the girl with half a brain. Lol.

So, I started writing the chapter and then I decided to look up that Damn Daniel thing, BIG MISTAKE. So then I ended up watching him on Ellen and then I was watching other Ellen stuff and then I ended up watching those weird documentary things. So yeah. That happened.

But the chapter is up so that is all that matters.

Okay, I have a request. I want you all to go to Youtube and look up:

Patty Walters

My friend showed me him, he does like screamo covers and punk rock covers and stuff (they are good and I had never listened to screamo before I was introduced to him and another band). Anyway, watch one of his videos. I guarantee that you will laugh when you hear him talk. After you hear his voice, then watch one of his covers. It's a huge shock. LOL.

QOTC: Have you ever just gone to Youtube to watch on thing and before you know it, an hour and a half has passed and you are watching things like 'Weirdest Japanese Inventions'?

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo