Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Forty Three

*Louis' P.O.V*

I watch in horror as Mimi falls to the floor, her head colliding with the wooden boards. My whole body feels numb as I watch her eyelids flutter closed, the darkness consuming her. My hands are shaking in fear and guilt as I see her lying limply on the floor.

"Mimi!"

I see Liam jump out of his chair and rush towards Mimi, his hands quickly picking her head up and placing it in his lap. instead of rushing over to her like the rest of the boys did, I sit there in shock, staring at her as the guilt eats away at my stomach and my heart.

"What do we do?"

"We can't do anything. We just have to wait for her to wake up. If she doesn't wake up in a day, we will take her to the hospital."

"Louis are you okay?"

My eyes move to meet Harry's who is staring at me intently, "Yeah."

"No it's not Lou. Don't lie to me."

"Everything is fine Harry. I'm fine," I say sharply as I stand up.

"Whatever Lou. Just go away," Harry sighs.

If I was feeling really really guilty before, I feel extremely guilty now. I never treat the boys like this. I never act like this towards them. And now, with Mimi losing her memories and everything else that has happened, I feel like I've changed. I feel like my whole personality has changed.

I let out a small sigh before heading towards the stairs and heading up to my bedroom. Once inside, I flop face first onto my bed, letting out a loud groan.

I can't believe I snapped at Mimi like that before. I honestly feel terrible right now. She doesn't deserve it, me taking my frustration on her. It's not fair to her. It's not her fault that she doesn't remember our relationship. I don't blame her for wanting to forget what she was put through during those four months.

I guess I was just over keeping everything from her. I just want to be able to tell everyone. I just want to be able to tell her and scoop her up in my arms and keep her close to me forever. I want to be able to hold her while she sleeps. I want to be there when she wakes up from a nightmare. I want to wipe away her tears and kiss her soft lips.

But I can't because she doesn't remember me. She doesn't love me anymore. She doesn't care about me the way she used to. When she told me that she feels like we had a special connection, I almost screamed in delight thinking that maybe she remembered something. And then that delight was gone because I realised that she didn't remember. She just thought that was had a special connection.

That was when my world came crumbling down completely. That was when I realised that she isn't going to remember. There isn't a chance that she is going to remember what we had. It didn't matter what we did, she wouldn't remember. But then I had an idea.

We could try and reenact her memories. But the thing is, the boys instantly shot me down. They thought it was a terrible idea but I was determined. That's why I tried doing what I did when she walked down the stairs and it worked. She did get a memory back, I just don't know if it was the one I was hoping for.

I don't know why I snapped at her after that. Maybe it was just because I was annoyed that she didn't trust me with her thoughts. Maybe it was just the fact that she knew that the boys and I were taking her lost memories hard and she decided to use that against me.

"Louis?"

I look up to see Liam standing in the doorway, his face showing pure concern, "Yeah?"

"Are you alright mate?"

"Peachy," I grumble as he sits down on the bed next to me.

"Louis, you need to stop with the lying. I know that this is hard for you but seriously, no one deserves it."

"I know and I'm sorry. I just...I guess I want Mimi back."

"We all want her to get her memories back Lou but we know that there is nothing we can do about it. So you need to get it through you head that you are going to have to start treating us nicely."

"I know Li."

"No, you don't know," Liam sighs, "You don't understand. If you knew that you need to start treating us nicely you would have done it already instead of snapping at Mimi and at Harry. They don't deserve it Lou."

"Liam, I don't think you understand how hard this is for me. I love her. I love her so much but she doesn't freaking remember me and you don't understand how hard that is for me. To have the love of my life right in front of me and not be be able to touch her."

"No, you're right. I don't understand. But I do understand that treating us like this isn't going to make anything better. It's just going to make it worse. Now Lou, I know you don't want to hear this but you need to find a way to put away your feelings for her until she gets her memories back."

I let out a sigh as Liam pats my back before standing up and walking out, shutting the door quietly behind him. He's right though. I need to get over the fact that there is nothing we can do about it and move on. Move on from Mimi.

Yes, I need to move on from Mimi. I need to find a distraction. I need to get over my feelings for her. I need to find a way to forget about my feelings for her until she gets her memories back. Until she remembers me. Until she remembers about her feelings for me.

But the only way I am going to be able to do that is if I get a new girlfriend.

God damn it Louis. Why do you have to do this to me?!?!?!

UGH.

But yeah, Louis is really getting on ma nerves.

WOOP WOOP! One assignment down, four and one test to go!

So I did my CaFS one today and I am so annoyed because it is meant to fit on one page and the only way to do that is if I set it to 6 point font -_- Like seriously. So yeah. Gotta talk to my teacher about that because we can only bring one page into class for the essay part.

So now, all I have left is:

- My maths test

- English

- IPT

- SDD

- English extension which I have done half of already.

Look at me go guys! I'm a pro at this.

QOTC: Have you ever been given an assignment where it is impossible to do what they want you to do in the page limit/word limit/time limit?

Like, have you been given an assignment with an impossible time limit or impossible word limit? Cause I sure as hell have, multiple times. It really annoys me

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo