Chapter Sixty Five

Chapter Sixty Five

"Excuse me? You can't end this relationship! Only I can end this relationship!" she shrieks and I have to try so hard to hide my smile.

He actually ended the relationship with her. I can't say I'm surprised but I am surprised that he didn't do it sooner. I mean, she is extremely rude, she acts like she knows everything and she treats everyone like she is the Queen and we are her servants.

"I can end this relationship and I am. Now get out Stacey and don't ever come back! And if you ever think of hurting Mimi, either physically or using social media to spread rumours, I will find you and stop you."

"You can't stop me Louis. I own her. I have so many secrets hanging over her head and you just dropped the ax to sever that rope Louis. Have a nice day boys," she says before walking out the door which is still open, only for her to slam it as she leaves.

But I can only stare at the cream coloured door, letting her words sink in. I may have told her that I didn't care about her selling my secrets to the world, but I lied. Even though I've been through my entire school life having rumours started about me and secrets that have somehow leaked spread around the school, it never gets easier.

It still hurts as much as it did the first time it happened.

The fact that she says she has many of my secrets hanging over my head makes me wonder what she knows about, what she's heard and what she's been told. The worst thing is, I don't know how she would have found out about my mother or anything else because I know that none of the boys would ever say anything. Not even Louis.

"Are you okay Mim?"

Reaching up, I place a hand on my stinging cheek, shocked to feel the wetness of tears on my skin. I know that her slap is probably going to leave a lovely hand shaped bruise on my face, mainly from experience. Whenever my mum would slap me, I would always get a bruise, even if she didn't slap me very hard.

My skin is literally so fragile. I can't even do push ups without getting bruises on my knees.

"I'm sorry Mimi," Louis says, his voice ringing through my clouded thoughts.

I turn to look at him just in time to see him sit down next to me, his face full of sadness and pain, "Sorry for what?"

I never noticed, until now, how weak my voice sounds. It sounds like I've just been told that my dad has died, all over again. I think it would be worse though, now that I know that he is alive. Yes, when he came into the hospital room, a week after I woke up, I spent a few hours crying about it. It wasn't pretty, let's leave it there.

"Now that I've broken up with her, she's going to leak all your secrets. I don't know how she knows them but I know she's not bluffing about this. But I had to do it. I had to break up with her. I couldn't just stand there and watch her bully you and physically abuse you. I'm so sorry," he sobs and I can feel my heart breaking at the sight.

"It's not your fault Lou. We were all wondering why you even got with her in the first place so we knew she was evil. I don't blame you for wanting to break up with her, even if it means she leaks stuff about me. I mean, it's no big deal. It's been done to me my whole life so I'm kinda used to it."

I watch Louis as he turns to look at me, his eyes hard, "Don't lie to me Mim. You told me how you feel about this subject. I know that it hurts you as much as it used too. You don't have to act strong Mimi because I will always be here to pick up the pieces that fall."

Looking away from him, I stare at the floor, the grains in the wood suddenly very interesting, "I'm not lying Lou. I may be broken, broken beyond repair, but I can deal with this. I can deal with a little hate if it means that one of my best friends is happy."

And I can. It may hurt like hell to see those hate messages appear all over social media but if it means that Louis is happy, then it's worth it. Louis' happiness is a hello of a lot more important then my feelings. I will always put his feelings and needs before my own because I know that mine aren't important.

"Mimi, I was never happy with Stacey. I wasn't even very happy without her. There is only one thing that will make me happy but I can't have it and it's tearing me apart. But I know that this is going to hurt you and I will do anything, anything at all, to make it better. To make you better."

No he can't.

He thinks he can but he can't. There is nothing he can do that will make me better. I will always be haunted by memories of my mother beating me. I will always be haunted by memories of that detective beating me. I will always be haunted by the taunting words of those boys and girls as I walked down the corridor at school.

There is nothing he can do that will take that away. I know that. Even though he hasn't tried, I know that because I have tried. I have tried to help myself and it won't work. He may believe that it will but it won't and that's hat makes it worse. The fact that he thinks he actually can.

"You won't be able to make it better Lou. I'm far too broken to be put back together. And I know what it's like, to have something that will make you happy but never be able to have it. I know what it's like Lou and it sucks."

As I look over to Louis, looking for a reply, all that he answers with is a shake of the head before he stands up and walks up the stairs, leaving a trail of sadness in his wake.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GUYS!!!

THERE IS ONLY 5 CHAPTERS LEFT!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I CAN'T EVEN DEAL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

It's so sad :(

My heart is breaking right now.

QOTC: Why do they put Braille dots on the drive-through ATMs?

Honestly, I've never thoughts about that before...

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo