Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Hey Mim.

I don't know what to say to be honest Mimi. I just can't live without you anymore. I don't know what to do. It's driving me absolutely insane!

It's day 71 princess.

I just want you to come home Mimi. I swear I write the same thing in every letter, I just don't know what else to write or what I should say that's important.

Sometimes I feel like the only thing that I need to say is that I miss you and that I can't wait until you come home to use sweetheart, even though I know that you deserve more than that. Way more than that.

You deserve the world Mim. Not this terrible life you've been handed. I'm sorry that such an amazing girl has to go through a life like this.

I miss you so much Mimi. Please come home soon.

I love you princess,

Louis xoxo

Hey guys. God. I had to be at school at 7:30 this morning. It almost killed me ngl.

But yeah that's why this chapter is up so late. I didn't have time to update before I left. Sorry.

I am so tired right now guys. You have no idea how glad I am that I already wrote these chapters a while ago. Now I don't have the 'I have to update soon' pressure so I can just write it all. Yeah, that didn't make much sense did it.

QOTC: If you could only eat one of these for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Ice cream or cake?

I would have to choose............ice cream. Only because, I really really love ice cream especially with warm chocolate sauce or the ones you can get from Baskins and Robbins with the choc brownies, cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Also because there are sooooo many flavours of ice cream.

You can tell I'm tired cause I just keep babbling on about random stuff. LOL.

Also, if you are seeing this line you are reading, then you have seen the new version of the chapter. When I was rewriting chapters, I accidentally left the last chapter and this chapter exactly the same so I had to unpublish it and rewrite it. Sorry guys.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo