Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Sixty Three

His lips are soft against my own as they move in sync. My other hand moves up to cup his face as he deepens the kiss, while running his hands up and down my waist. The kiss isn't fast and sloppy, it's slow and passionate, the perfect first kiss.

Just as I feel myself running out of air, Louis pulls away and places his forehead against my own, "Finally. I've been wanting to do that since the first time I saw you but everyone keeps interrupting us every time I try."

I pull away from Louis, a small gasp escaping my mouth as the memory leaves me, "I...What?"

"I'm sorry Mimi! I, ugh I'm sorry," Louis exclaims before turning around and running up the stairs before we hear the slamming of his door.

As I look towards where Louis ran off too, I fall to my knees, tears coming to my eyes. Louis and I had something. I don't know what it was. I don't know how long it lasted but we had something. And now that I can finally see that, I don't know what to do.

Literally, this is worse then that time when I...Actually never mind. That's a story for another time. 

"Mimi?"

Ignoring the voice completely, I let the tears fall soundlessly onto my cheeks. Even though I don't know how long what we had lasted, I can still tell that this affected him more then he is showing. More then he is letting on. More then he wants anyone to know.

"Love, calm down. I know that that was probably a shock to you that he did that but sometimes Louis does things instinctively."

I snap my head up to see Harry looking at me, his face pale and his eyes sad, "Stop lying to me! I know the truth! Well most of it!"

"Mim-"

"No!" I exclaim while standing up, "I have had enough of all this lying. I remembered that Louis and I must have had something. I don't know how strong it was, how long it lasted or what it even was but I remember that it was there. And you just lied to my face Harry."

"Love, calm down. Take a deep breath and count to ten," Niall says from next to me.

"I can't just calm down Niall! You all keep lying to me about what happened in the year of my life that I lost! And for goodness sakes boys, Louis and I just kissed! Do you think I-"

I stumble forward, calling out as pain shoots up my leg and I collapse onto the ground, "You kissed Louis!"

Flipping around on the floor while clutching at my ankle, I come face to face with a very angry looking Stacey. Letting out a large sigh, I roll my eyes before answering her, "No."

"You said you did! Don't lie to be you little b-"

"None of that type of language in here young lady!" I scream out over her string of curse words that do not need to be repeated.

BAM WHAT!

Okay...I may have watched a bit too much of Liv and Maddie. 

Don't judge.

Please...Don't judge.

"I'll say whatever I please you bossy snot. You don't make the rules."

Making a weird face at her, the pain in my leg all but forgotten, I sarcastically reply, "Says the one who just told me that I don't make the rules. Funny, cause this is my house. Well partly my house but I don't see your name on any of those bedroom doors up there so..."

As I glance up at the three boys, who I know had concerned looks on their faces before, only to see them all holding in their laughs. I send them a large, smug grin before glancing back at Stacey who, if this was a cartoon, would have smoke coming out of her ears.

"I hate you! Stop lying and stop changing the subject! You kissed Louis!"

"No I didn't," I smirk.

"Yes you did!" she shrieks, her unnaturally high voice hurting my ears.

"You don't even have proof Stacey. Stop assuming stuff," I smirk as I stand up, leaning heavily on the wall.

"Are you okay Mimi?"

"Yeah, my ankle's just a tad sore. Only because some lovely individual pushed me yolo I guess," I reply sassily.

"I'll go get you some pain killers," Niall says before heading upstairs to find the box of relief that I keep in the cabinet above my sink.

"Stop it!"

I look over at Stacey, sending her a 'sweet' smile, "Stop what?"

She lets out a groan before walking right up to me and getting in my face, "Stop being you. Stop acting like you are in charge of everyone. Stop acting like you are better then everyone. Stop being a freaking, stupid, know it all s-"

"Stop swearing!" I yell out again, "I told you, I don't tolerate swearing."

Swearing just reminds me of my mother. She used to swear every time she would beat me. I mean, it's not as bad as the stuff she did to me but it still makes me uncomfortable. But she doesn't know that, so that just makes me begin able to yell in her face about swearing that much better.

I'm evil...I know.

"I've had enough of this. You stop talking back to me and listen. You listen well too because I'm not repeating myself. You stay away from Louis. He's mine. You hear me, he's mine. And if you go near him, as in if you even breathe the same air as him, I will find a way to take you down Mimi."

Rolling my eyes at her, I let out an airy laugh, "And if I don't listen to your 'warning' Stacey, what will you do? Tell the world that I'm just using Louis and the boys for their money? Leak my secrets? I want you to know something Stacey, I can take a bit of hate. Hate is all I've ever gotten from anyone in my life. So go ahead, leak my secrets cause I'm not staying away."

And that's when I feel it. The sharp stinging pain that erupts in my cheek as her hand collides with my skin. 

HEY HO!!

Okay...That was random but I'm in a mood.

That's why this chapter is just a little bit more funny then usual.

DID ANYONE NOTICE MY LOVELY PUN, WELL NOT PUN, BUT JOKE I MADE?!?!?!

So you guys know how Mimi is played by Dove Cameron right?

Well, Dove Cameron plays in the twins, Liv and Maddie, in Liv and Maddie. That's why it's pretty funny when she makes a reference to Liv and Maddie...

My sister and I were laughing for a few minutes about that.

QOTC: Why is Greenland called Greenland, when it's white and covered with ice?

Hmmmmm interesting...

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo