Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

*Louis' P.O.V*

"Lou, mate. What is it?" I hear Harry ask me again.

I can't believe it. There is no possible way that this is happening right now. I seriously don't want this to be real. I just want to wake up and it have been some terrible dream. I can't take this anymore. Everything that is happening is terrible and no one should have to go through something like this. But here I am, witnessing it.

"Louis?"

"It's..." but my mouth is too dry to even think of speaking.

"Is it Mimi?" Niall asks me, hope running through his voice.

I shake my head, more tears snaking down my very pale cheeks, "It's worse than that."

In the blanket are her clothes. The clothes she was wearing the day she went missing. Ripped and tattered to the point that if you put it on, it would just fall straight off. Caked in dirt, so dark that it almost blends in with the dark blood that falls in splats all over the clothes.

Her blood.

"Are they...?" 

It's then that I realise that the boys and Paul are now standing right next to me, peering into the blanket of clothes. I carefully place the material over the stained clothing, hoping I can get the image out of my head. The image of Mimi standing beaten, dirt and blood caking her naked body, her blonde hair filthy and falling limply around he pale face.

"We have to call the police. Maybe they will be able to find her," Paul says, taking control.

I'm glad that Paul is taking control. I know that neither me or any of the other boys will be able to do anything in this state of shock. Right now I wouldn't be able to do anything to be honest. Even if a horde of fans started running towards us, I wouldn't be able to get up and run away.

"They said they would be here in five. Listen, I'm sorry Louis," Paul says while crouching down next to me.

That's all people say. 'Sorry'. They act like they know what's going on and they act sorry but there is no way they they can know how this feels. There are lots of things you can pretend to know the feeling of but this is definitely not one of them.

"Boys, you all look terrible. Are you sure you're okay?" Paul asks us.

And that's when I snap.

"No Paul! We are not okay! My girlfriend got kidnapped four months ago and now her clothes have just turned up on the ground near our car! Do you expect me to be okay? Do you expect any of us to be okay?"

"Louis I know you're upset but calm down," Harry mumbles as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"No! I'm not just going to calm down. My freaking girlfriend got kidnapped and no one cares!" I exclaim while standing up.

"I care Lou. We all care," Harry sighs.

"No. You don't. Not really Harry. Out of all of us, it has hit me the hardest. Yes, you guys are very upset over this but have you guys ever really stopped to ask how bad it's affected me? No. You haven't. No one has."

"Because you wouldn't talk about it with us!" Harry yells, his temper finally boiling over.

"I don't want to talk about it because I miss her so freaking much I can't get a single word in without crying! Do you know how freaking hard that is? To cry everyday and not know if the girl that you love is alive or not?"

I watch Harry gulp, realising that he does have no idea how I feel, "Uhhh. No. No I don't."

"Exactly. I hope the police hurry up because if these are going to lead us too Mimi then they better hurry the hell up because I can't wait another day," I hiss as I start pacing the parking lot.

About five minutes later, the police and about five other cars, pile into the parking lot. I watch as they all get out of their cars and walk over to us, some of them carrying plastic bags, others carrying other large objects. 

"Boys. How are you today?" the detective that has taken this case asks us.

"We've been better Xander. We have definitely been better," Liam tells him.

"Now, what have you boys found and what can you tell me?"

Paul steps in now, taking over the questioning, "The boys were inside at an interview and about ten minutes before the finished, I came outside to check if there were any fans. There weren't any and that blanket wasn't there either."

"When we came out to go home, Louis spotted it first and went to check out what it was. It was Mimi's clothes that she was wearing the day she was taken," Liam dead pools.

"I see. So the only other person you know to have touched this is Louis? Correct? It's just, if we find Louis' finger prints on it, we want to know that they are from when he went to see what it was."

"Yeah, he is the only one of us to have touched it," Paul says.

"Okay. So we will take these to our lab, have a look at them and get back to you as soon as we can. We will also go inside and ask for tapes of the parking lot to see if we can get a car, plate or face."

"Thank you detective," Paul replies as he shakes his hand.

I watch as he walks over to the bundle of clothes, other people loading it all into plastic bags. After another few minutes, they head to their cars, jump in and take off. It's like they weren't even here. They disappeared as soon as they came.

I know he says that he will get back to us as soon as possible but I can't help the dread that is forming in my stomach. I can't stop my blood as it runs cold. I can't stop my heart rate as it increases to an unsteady pace.

Because I know that they won't be able to find her with the stuff we found.

I don't know how I know but a part of me just knows.

We aren't going to find her anytime soon.

I'm so sorry guys. First off, I had school and then I was just having writers block so it took me ages to update it :( So sad.

Anyway. This obviously wasn't how you were all expecting this chapter to go was it? Almost all of you thought it was going to be Mimi but alas, it was not. LOL! SOZ NOT SOZ!

QOTC: How are you feeling right now? Are you mad at how the chapter went? Shocked? Happy that it isn't a dead Mimi?

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo