Chapter Twenty Three

*Loui's P.O.V*

"Lou, come one mate. We have one last interview to do," I hear one of the boys say.

"No. Do it without me. I refuse. Every interview, someone always brings her up! I can't do this anymore. I'm not going to anymore interviews!" I exclaim while taking my face from my hands and looking up at the boys.

They all have shocked looks on their faces, probably surprised at my little outburst. After a few seconds, Liam nods and walks off, followed closely by Niall. But Harry, Harry stands there and continues to stare at me.

"What?" I ask him after he stares at me for about another minute.

"I think your right. We should tell Simon, no more interviews," Harry says quietly while looking down at his hands.

"Even if he did make us do another interview, I'm not going. Like I said, they always bring her up and I can't take it anymore," I sigh.

"I know boo. But listen, I know this isn't what you want to hear, heck, I don't even want to think it, but you have to be prepared for the worst Lou," Harry says while crouching down next to me.

"I know."

And I do know that. I do know that there is a chance that we won't find her or even if we do find her, she may not be alive. I hate thinking about it and I try to be positive and hold out hope but at least once a day, I do think about the other things that could happen to her because they are a possibility. Whether i like it or not, they could still happen.

And I think that's what hurts the most. The fact that I don't know what condition we are going to find her in. I don't know if we are going to find her, if we are going to find her alive or if she is going to be okay when we find her. There are so many possibilities but only one outcome. And that thought it like a punch to the face. It really kills.

"Harry, come on. We have to go on in a few minutes," Liam tells Haz as he jogs over.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later okay Lou."

I watch Harry and Liam walk over to some tech guy who starts putting mics on the guys shirts. I reach up and wipe my cheeks with the back of my hand, hoping I don't look too terrible. But I guess I'm used to it, having tear stained cheeks and messy hair.

A half an hour later, the boys walk of the stage and straight over to where I am. I sit up so the boys can sit on the couch next to me. They all plop down, letting out big sighs of relief, well, what I think is relief anyway.

"That was intense," Niall mumbles.

"Yep."

"I agree."

"I think we should go. I can't stand to be here for another minute," Liam sighs.

"Neither can I," I say quietly.

"Let's go! To the direction mobile!" Niall exclaims as he stands up, pointing in the direction of the door.

"Catch me Nialler!" Harry yells as he jumps on Niall's back.

"Ow! Harry! You fat lump, get off!" Niall moans as he tries to shove Harry off.

"Ride horsey ride!"

"Harry get off Niall," Liam says, going into daddy direction mode.

I watch as Harry climbs off Niall, shoulders slumped in defeat, "Not fair."