Chapter 28

28

Song of the Chapter: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars❤

The line for the roller coaster was non existent. Usually, this would be a wonderful thing....but Zayn didn't want to ride the roller coaster. He had hoped the line would stretch for miles, and that he could easily avoid the ride by telling Anna the line was to long and he didnt want to wait in it.

But alas, the line wasn't that long. It wasn't even two or three people long.

So Zayn just accepted the fact he was going to die and proceeded to get on the roller coaster with Anna.

Funny thing is, Zayn was known as a bad boy in the Obscure. He was the one with the leather or varsity jackets and the one that smoked often. But he wasn't actually a badass.

He couldn't swim, he was terrified of roller coasters and he hated hitting women.

He was extremely vain, he had never done any sort of recreational drugs and worst of all, he believed he liked a girl.

Bad boys never fell for a girl...but Zayn had. Zayn was convinced he liked Anna, a lot. A lot a lot.

He admired her every move and subconsciously worshipped the ground she walked on. Anna, in return, knew she liked Zayn. But love? Neither was sure.

She obviously liked him a lot, but it was so much for her. She knew Zayn was basically a murderer....or almost as bad, though he didnt kill people.

Was she willing to fall into that sort of lifestyle? She couldn't imagine Zayn actually hurting people; the images of him when they first met had faded into a dreamlike memory. Anna was torn. To accept she was in love and tell him? Make whatever this relationship was into something more? Anna didnt know. So she ignored her busy mind and pulled Zayn faster towards the roller coaster seats.

"You are so lucky you're beautiful." Zayn mumbled under his breath, "otherwise i would never do this."

Anna blushed at his words and stared at her lap while she waited for the ride to start.

Suddenly, with a lurch, the ride began. And, while Anna lifted her hands into the air with excitement, Zayn felt his eyes become as wide as saucers. The ride was over quickly, to Zayn's relief, and he quickly rushed Anna past the booth with the photos that had been taken on the roller coaster.

He didnt want her to see his terrified face.

The day then continued on, filled with more (less scary) rides and tons of food they didnt need.

Zayn had just cornered her for a kidd, against a corn dog stand, when they heard a soft click of a camera. Zayn didn't think much of it, since it was a carnival and after all, people always took pictures. But Anna saw differently.

The camera had been aimed at them, and now the photographer had disappeared.

Anna's confusion was averted, however, as Zayn bent down and placed his lips softly on hers.