Chapter 24

24

Song of the Chapter: I Need Your Love by Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding❤

Zayn and Anna sat down on her bed, Zayn's eyes deeply searching for hers...but she wouldn't meet his eyes.

"I just want an explanation, Zayn." Anna said softly. Zayn took a deep breath, before plunging into an explanation.

"I...I lost my cool. I thought you'd left the house and they'd seen you-I was so angry, frustrated, I thought they'd come and take you from me. And I thought there could be nothing worse, because I had just gotten you to myself. I had just kissed you and I thought everything was going right for once in my horrid as fuck life. And then I just lost it. You didn't do anything, you were just there when I was frustrated. I'm sorry, I was a prick to hit you an honestly I've never regretted anything more. You mean so much to me, you bring out another person in me...and I was beyond scared I was going to lose you. Please forgive me." Zayn concluded, cautiously, carefully cupping Anna's face in his hands.

Anna's eyes were slightly watery, her lips pouted in sadness.

"Please." Zayn begged. He begged her. Because he had become addicted to her; he needed Anna. Anna bit her lip. She was confused.

"I want to, trust me I do...I just don't want to feel like I did last night. I felt so betrayed, unwanted, Zayn. It hurt." Anna mumbled. Zayn couldn't hold it. He had to make her feel what he felt for her.

"Please, Anna." He mumbled. "What else do you want me to say?" He asked, gazing into her eyes. Anna let out a soft sigh.

"Ok. Just...please don't hurt me again." Anna winced, squeezing her eyes shut.

"I wouldn't ever." Zayn confessed, kissing her eyelids softly before placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I'm still wary, Zayn. I'm afraid. Please prove me wrong." Anna mumbled, and Zayn pulled her into his chest in a desperate hug.

"I promise. I promise." He swore, clinging onto her fragile body as tightly as he could. Because this time, he wasn't going to screw it up. She made him question his way of life...she made him want to change for her.

Slowly, Zayn tipped Anna's head back and softly kissed her again, becoming more addicted to her with every touch.

He was so vulnerable with her, his dark shell completely lost when he was in her presence. Zayn needed her to trust him again.

To need him again.

To love him again.