Chapter 3

3

Song of the chapter - my songs know what you did in the dark, by fall out boy❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's friends raised questioning yells, asking him what on earth he was doing.

"Picking a lock." Zayn answered promptly.

"But...it's a key card lock. You need a hotel key to get in..." One of Zayn's more brave friends piped up, but Zayn had already opened the door and stepped inside.

Without another word, Zayn entered the hotel and instantly caught sight of the redheaded girl.

He quickened his pace, not sure why he cared so much about catching up to her. Rounding a corner, Anna chanced to look over her shoulder.

To her surprise, she saw a dark haired boy with an intense, almost terrifying expression. Blinking a few times, Anna sped her pace and rounded another corner, desperate to avoid the boy. He was extremely handsome, and on any other occasion Anna wouldn't have minded if he had caught up with her or ran past her...but the look in his eyes scared her.

He looked so focused it pushed on the edge of anger.

And his eyes were focused purely on her.

Anna began to panic as she saw the boy round the corner she had just turned, so she quickly darted into the elevator, pressing the 'close doors' button frantically, as fast as she could.

Unfortunately, she wasn't fast enough. The boy ran into the elevator just as the doors had begun to close, his deep hazel eyes instantly locking with Anna's.

Anna's chest was heaving with the combined weight of her fear and anxiety...she was now stuck in an elevator with a man she didnt know for about 5 minutes...and the man didnt look kind at all.

The next second, Anna felt her wrists being pinned to the elevator wall beside her, as the strange boy stared deeply into her eyes. Her towel fell from her body to the floor, displaying her bikini.

Anna suddenly felt self conscious...this boy looked dangerous and Anna was barely even dressed properly. But the boy didnt even look at her body, only focused on her eyes.

Slowly, he pulled a little black pen from his pocket and wrote several numbers on Anna's arm.

"I'm Zayn." He said huskily, turning away from her and letting we wrists fall to her sides.

"Call me." He winked darkly, no smile upon his features as the elevator doors opened and he walked out as if nothing had happened. As if he hasn't just pinned Anna against the elevator wall and wrote his phone number on her skin.

Anna was still frozen, and only moved when the elevator doors began to shut. Darting into her hotel room, she fell onto her bed and gasped, from the shock of what had just happened.

She was beginning to question if moving to London was a good idea...was it normal for boys to do that to girls here? Anna didnt think so... But now she had reason to question herself.

Despite her fears, she fell asleep that night thinking of the boy who called himself Zayn.