35

35

Song of the Chapter: Summertrain by Greyson Chance❤

Zayn's eyes bugged out of his head. Hit her? Hell to the no. He was not laying a finger on this girl, no fucking way. Angrily he glared at his opposer, defiantly standing his ground.

"Do you actually think I'd hit her? Like shit." Zayn snarled. The man chuckled humorlessly, his lip curling in menace.

"If that's the way you want to be, Zayn." He snapped his fingers, summoning two men who approached Anna with evil smirks on their faces. Oh no they fucking wont. Zayn wouldn't let them lay a finger on that girl. Not his girl.

His eyes blazed like fire as he sprinted past the Obscure's bewildered leader, punching each of the men squarely across the jaw.

They wouldn't touch her even if it meant he would loose his life. The two men were on the ground, seemingly unconscious.

Zayn turned to face the leader of the Obscure, his face set firm.

"Release her." Zayn growled. The man laughed, a creepy smile on his face.

"You think you'll actually get the girl, Zayn? Be her knight in shining armour and sweep her away? Well, NEWSFLASH buddy...it's you against the Obscure-there is no way you and your little doll here are getting out." The man sneered. He smiled darkly and turned his beady eyes on Anna.

"You'll be here quite a while, sweetheart." He said, tilting her chin up with one greasy finger.

"Don't touch her." Zayn seethed.

"Make me." The man challenged. So Zayn did. He flew at the man, moving his fists as fast as he could.

"Don't you dare touch her..." He grunted, kicking the man away from him. The leader of the Obscure was down-easily. It was all thanks to Zayn knowing his weakness points.

Hurriedly Zayn ran to Anna and untied her bounds, taking her hand and leading her out the door.

"Run with me." Zayn told her softly, pulling her along as they sprinted for the exit. They were nearly there when four burly men stepped up to Zayn.

"You-traitor. Takin the girl. You know you ain't gon get out. Just hand her o'er to us." One of them smirked, a thick American accent drawling from his mouth.

Zayn set his lips in a firm line and pulled a gun from his pocket.

Two rounds and they were all lying on the ground, dead. Anna gasped and covered her eyes.

"Oh my god." She whispered. She didnt even question why Zayn hadent use the gun earlier-she knew he didn't want her to see him kill actual humans. Now that she had seen Zayn actually kill people-she was again terrified of him.

"Run." Zayn directed, pulling her towards the door. So Anna ran.