Chapter Twenty-One: Made to Love

Chapter 21

Cori pulled away, panting from the kiss.

"What is it?" Jamal said, searching her face.

"We shouldn't do this." Cori continued panting.

"Why?" Jamal asked, kissing her neck.

Cori moaned. "I don't think...I'm not sure if....we shouldn't-"

"Spit it out..." Jamal said irritably.

Cori sat up. "You're drunk Mal."

Jamal grinned devilishly and began to nibble against her ear. "Am not."

"But!-"

"Shut-up already." Jamal said, silencing her with a kiss.

With a quick motion, he got on top of her.

Cori gasped in the kiss, surprised at his dominance.

He grinned at her again devilishly and ran his fingers down the buttons of her blouse.

"Mal...what are you doin-?"

He ripped her bloused open, feeling the rotundity of her body. He used his mouth to survey the contours, leaving Cori gasping and squirming for air. He pinned her down once he approached her most vulnerable area, latched down, and sucked hard. Cori let out a loud cry as she bucked underneath him.

Once he deemed her ready, he plunged inside, pounding her with deep hard thrusts. Cori babbled incorrigibly as she kissed him back and dug her nails deep into his back. Jamal sure knew what he was doing and he didn't care... at least not now.

"Damn Jamal." Cori hissed, while pulling his head in to bite his ear as he pounded into her. He moaned with her as they continually reached their climax.

They continued making love until they passed out at nearly three in the morning.

gle.com��dV�,�U