Chapter Eleven: Dirty Deeds

Chapter 11

Jamal entered his father's office. It was May and Jamal was a little refreshed. He was in the process of writing a song for Cori, which would be the single for his album.

Lucious looked up. "Hey son."

Jamal sat down in one of the leather chairs. "What you working on?"

Lucious motioned for him to come closer. "I'm thinking of opening a club besides our new shoe line."

Jamal looked at the blueprints. "That's a lot of money Dad."

Lucious nodded, putting the papers away. "Yeah. It'll open January 2015. Construction is starting as we speak. You finish with that single yet?" Lucious eyed him.

Jamal shrugged. "I'm still working on it. It's coming along. I want it to be released in December."

Lucious sat back. "Birthday month? Huh... What date?"

Jamal sighed. "Somewhere between the 11th and 19th."

Lucious nodded. "I want you to meet someone."

"A producer?" Jamal asked, settling back in his seat as he noticed his brothers walk in and sit besides him.

"No."

Andre got up and poured himself a drink, Jamal sat back, and Hakeem put his feet on the table- his shades hiding his eyes.

They waited patiently as their father finished some paperwork.

A pretty, young, high-yellow, short dark-haired beauty came in the room with a light sway of her hips

A pretty, young, high-yellow, short dark-haired beauty came in the room with a light sway of her hips. She flashed a smile at the boys and went over and gave Lucious a kiss on the lips.

Jamal looked away, whatever fling his father had didn't concern him.

Andre winced- the woman looked his age- but he shrugged it off. Black don't crack. She could possibly be in her forties.

Hakeem pulled his shades down slightly, eyeing the woman's behind.

"I'm the new A&R Director, Anika Calhoun." The woman spoke in a cultured and elegant accent.

The boys nodded, not really caring.

"And my girlfriend." Lucious gave her another peck on the lips as he added. The woman giggled and sat on Lucious' lap.

The boy's reactions were one of unbelieving. Hakeem and Jamal's mouths dropped and Andre chocked on his water.

"Now y'all get out of here. I got to business to handle." Lucious chuckled and touched Anika's outer thigh.

Andre was the first to leave and Jamal was right besides him, pulling Hakeem behind him.

Andre pulled at his suit collar. He stopped at his office doors, his brothers lingering near the entrance.

King of the Empire (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara