Can We Trust You Again?

Comincia dall'inizio

"I don't know, she wasn't there. I checked everywhere and no sign of her." I informed them.

"Ok, did you check her capsule?" Adam asked, making me roll my eyes.

"Adam I- yes, yes I did." I told him, giving up on explaining it to him. He nodded.

"We have to start looking for her, let's go." Leo told us, and we all went to get out mission suits on.

We are coming to get you, Lucy!

🌺🌺--

"I'm impressed, Lily." I told her walking around the new and improved living room of the place. "This place turned from a abandoned mess to a mansion, it's beautiful." I sat down on the couch, as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah, I guess I had lots of money from our mother she left behind and I took it and used it on this house, making it into a beautiful house." She explained.

"Nice, so we kinda have to talk about the mother thing." I sat up, turning body towards her. She nodded, sighing.

"Yeah, I just can't believe that after all these years, I've been lied too, we both have been."

"Do you really think it's true, about it. The only way to find out, is to find her and get some more information about her." I questioned, scratching my head.

Lily stood up, walking into the kitchen, making me follow her. "Lucy, I don't know, I mean what if it's a trap. We could go on this big mission just to find out it's a big trap!"

She's got a point, but it's worth the risk. "You make a good point, but it's worth the risk." She turned to look at me. "Life is all about taking risk, Lily we could finally meet our real mother."

She was debating, because she kept on looking around then sighed. "Fine, just because your my sister and I love you." I cheered and hugged her, making her laugh.

"Ok, first things first, I must give you a whole tour of my house." She grabbed my hand and gave me a tour of her house it was small, but beautiful.

After the room tour, we had dinner it was late, and then I remembered I have to get back to the academy.

"Hey Lily, I have to get back to the academy soon, I don't want my friends to worry about me." I told her putting my plate in the sink.

She pouted, sighing. "Yeah, I guess your right." She put her plate in the sink, and we walked into the living room and at on the couch. "I just have one question, it's not important, but how's Adam doing?" She was blushing.

I smirked at her. "Oh he's fine you know a he's a idiot sometimes, but is very caring and protective of us. Why'd you ask?" I just looked at her blushing face, crossing my arms.

"It's nothing, nothing. "She breathed, looking at her nails, I nodded not believing her. "Ok fine!" I looked at her, smiling as she looked at me. "I have a crush on Adam!"

I gasped, clapping.
"Omg, so cute. I ship it!"

"Stop it's nothing really, I mean he would never like me, especially with what I did to his sister." She sighed, and I grabbed her hand.

"Hey, maybe he might like you, you beautiful, sweet, adorable, caring, and he will forgive you for what you did, it was a mistake right." I asked, as she nodded.

"Yeah, a huge one. I will never forgive myself for that, what about Bree? Will she forgive me?" She asked, scratching her head.

"She should forgive you, well after you explain to her saying it was a mistake and your sorry." I told her, making her nod, sighing.