Can We Trust You Again?

Start from the beginning

"Hey sis." She whispered and hugged me, and I hugged back smiled.

"Hey, Lily. Ok let's get-" I started, as I let go of the hug, but there was a knock at the door. I panicked, looking at Lily.

"Hey, Lucy?" I heard Chase say.

"Yeah." I coughed, faking like I'm sick.

"You ok, you're suppose to be training?"

"Sorry, I kinda just woke up, because I'm feeling sick today." I coughed again, and Lily tickled my nose. Making me sneeze.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby, can you open the door, so I can see you?"

I looked at Lily, and we whispered fought, then I told her to hide, I walked over to the door and opened it.

I looked at Chase weakly, and he smiled at me weakly.

"Aww, Lucy, you look pale." He hugged me and kissed my head. "Just get some rest, I could tell you weren't feeling well for the past week. Love you baby." He kissed my cheek. Aww, he's so sweet. I love him.

"Thanks baby, sorry about this, I just feel awful." I lied to him, making him, pout. I feel so guilty, but I have to lie to him.

"Don't be sorry, I understand, now get so rest, love you." He kissed my forehead, once again.

"I love you too." He then walked away, and I closed my door. I sighed, and Lily came out from my under my bed, groaning in pain.

"Yeah, I'm glad that's over, I don't bend like that anymore." She stretched her back, and I walked over to her.

"I am too." I agreed, feeling guilty. "I hate lying to my friends, especially Chase. He's my boyfriend, and I love him." I looked down.

"Hey, don't be sad. It will be ok, and I know how you feel. I felt so bad about what I did to Bree, I wish I never did that." She apologized, making me look at her. "I just feel like I was being controlled or something, but that's over and I hope you can forgive me."

I nodded, smiling. "I do forgive you, now must we go." I picked up my bag, grabbing her hand.

"Thank you, Lucy, and yes let's go." She then geo leaped us to her house.

🌺🌺--

Bree's POV

I saw Chase come back to the training area. He was talking to Lucy, asking why she wasn't he in training.

"Hey, Chase? Why isn't Lucy training?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"She's sick, I could tell she wasn't feeling well this entire week." He explained, walking up to us. He's not wrong, she been very tired and looked awful.

"Yeah, I noticed that too, I hope she's ok, I'm gonna go check up on her." I told them, and they went back to training, while super sped to her room.

"Lucy?" I knocked on her door and it opened. That's weird, Lucy always closes her door when she is resting.

I walked in and it was empty, Lucy wasn't her.

"Lucy?!" You here?!" I shouted, but there was no noise just the sound of my breathing.

This is bad, but you never know she could just be in the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom on the island and she wasn't there.

I checked her room one more time and no Lucy. I super sped back to the training area, and the others looked at me.

"Lucy's, missing!" I told them, and they were shocked.

"What?! She was there when I checked on her?" Chase asked, concerned.