"Is there a reason you're here or is it to irritate me?" I asked. I was 100% sure if I spoke to anyone else here the way I spoke to him we would have to move Kiera into the house.

"There is, actually. We're heading to the factory again; Walter has something new for you." He said.

"Great." I muttered unenthusiastically turning the TV off as I let my sock-covered feet fall from the table while Clyde got up and walked behind my couch.

"Also," I looked down as my phone hit my chest to land on my lap, "I would say I convinced Sergio you could keep your mouth shut, but..." he leaned down from behind me so he was beside my ear, "I'm pretty sure you've done your own little bit of convincing, haven't you, Alex?" He whispered. Well, there goes the first rule... But let's be real, this was Clyde.

I didn't reply as I pulled my sneakers on and grinned grabbing my phone. Clyde laughed walking out and I shook my head following him.

It was creeping me out how well he knew Sergio. The fact that he could tell that he had just had sex was beyond weird.

I climbed into the back of the car and found myself seated beside Ben with Clyde and some guy in the front. The guy gave me a nod whilst Ben completely ignored my presence.

I was hoping we didn't have another incident like the one on Thursday night because I still hadn't healed and getting shot at was by far the most terrifying thing I had ever experienced in my life. Also, explosions weren't as cool as they looked in movies when you were close to them.

I began going through my phone and found tons of calls and messages. I opened the last one from one of the managers of my companies. He managed Horton and was just telling me how things were going. I also received some feedback from the accountant there and a couple of the directors so it appeared to be fine.

I ran through a few more messages and emails, everything seemed to be fine so I texted Jordan, Shiloh and Claire for the fun of it.

Ben's phone went off and he answered it immediately after glancing at the screen.

"Sergio?" He spoke. "What? Sure, I've got it." He frowned, "I don't know, I haven't – fine... I'll take care of it... I'm sorry." He hung up with a sigh.

I leaned my head against the window as I stared at the people in the car I was in. Sergio wasn't as aggressive after we had sex, he was actually quite relaxed. So maybe I could ask him about ending this little 'deal' we had in one of those moments because I was much less likely to get more threats then.

I decided that was what I would do, but before then, I needed more help finding Declan and I probably also needed some gun lessons, the later would be much easier. I had no idea how to go about finding a gang leader and I couldn't get Sergio to help because as far as I knew, Clyde probably already told him about it and also convinced him it was a bad idea and I would be out of my mind to look for him.

I didn't care how dangerous he was, he had answers I needed and if he killed my parents I wasn't just going to let it go. I would make him pay...

-----

The factory we went to was different. Usually we went to some place disguised as a sweet factory or a baking factory where they were actually making a shit ton of drugs but this was an 'automobile parts manufacturer' which was actually filled with tons of weapons. All kinds of weapons. I had only caught a glimpse of it from the balcony we passed on our way to Walter's little office, I wanted to know why he was here but I decided against asking.

He spent an hour telling me about this new drug they had just developed before he showed it to me and explained the prices. It would probably be harder to sell than the rest because it was unknown but I guess I could work with it. I was slightly annoyed, I had no idea what was in these things but I knew the people I was selling all of this to were going to end up homeless or dead.