"She's mine Jungkook, back off." Jimin said jokingly.

[A/N: You back off Jimin. You guys are just an extra in this story and she's Mingyu's okay? And Jungkook's mine ㅋㅋ]

"Ah, Jimin stop saying those things, her face become pale." J-hope walked towards us to get the folder I was holding.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked me.

"Ah yeah. I was just surprise to see you all here. I'm going back to the class now." I was about to leave when their leader spoke.

"Not yet, I think you need to stay. J-hope's mom said that a student, that will be the representative of this school in singing tomorrow will be here anytime so I know it's you." Mrs. Jung? J-hope's mom? Ugh! I'm having a mental breakdown ㅠㅠ

"Woah, it's nice to know that you love singing too but first, I need to introduce them to you." Jimin led me to his group.

He introduced them to me and I made a handshake with them one by one while my hand was trembling.

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys in person." I said and bowed my head.

"You look prettier in person than in the picture." V suddenly talked out of the blue so I blushed.

"We are both in the same age right?" Jungkook asked me so I nodded.

"Hey, stop asking her questions. She needs to start practicing now." Suga interrupted them and he started playing the piano.

I started singing even though I was nervous because all of their eyes were on me. They guided me for what should I do and they taught me the proper way to warm up my voice too. When I was done practicing, they started to tell me some things about them.

Third Person's POV

"We are in sync now, hooo! That was tiring!" Dino said after drinking water.

"We are finally done making the choreography for our 2 songs so let's eat our lunch then go back here after we ate." S.coups told them.

"Ey hyung, let's take a break after we ate." Seungkwan complained.

"Who said that if we go back here, we will practice again? We will stay here to rest because we are all excuse in class anyway. I'm going to tell Seungkyoon to go here with Chae Min and don't let Jinhong to come along." S.coups get his phone.

"I can call her here. " Jeonghan volunteered.

"I'm afraid that she'll just make an excuse if she wants to avoid Mingyu and besides, Chae Min can't resist her bestfriend."

"Tss, you just want Seungkyoon to be here." Jeonghan whispered. After a few minutes, they went to the cafeteria to eat their lunch.