His mood swings or misunderstandings ?

Start from the beginning

"i would love to know" louis joked. Making everyone laugh more.

Harry shrugged again.

"it is what it is" Louis said again and Harry nodded through his adorable laugh.

Did he just really agreed to the fact that we are together?? Its the first time, i think my cheeks are burning already.

The next interviewer was straight forward.

"how is everything with Taylor?"

"its great. Its going amazing" Harry replied. Leaving me shocked. Wow. He is in a really good mood isnt he?

"so is it kind of like a relation now??" the interviewer asked again.

"yes it is"

I guess I am dead. I never expected him to be so open about our relation. I dont know why. He isnt just the type to.

"what is the significance behind your new tattoo?"

"its a boat. Just...just a boat" harry replied.

"is it just a boat?" my mom asked.

"kind of. I mean i chose the boat but no meaning behind it" i said honestly

"good" .

We planned to switch the tv off so i could show my mom all the presents he bought me. I told my mom everything, from every second spend with him to all those texts. Yes i am still not leaving that.

All she told me was that I should trust him, he might be just catching up with his bandmates all the time. And of course who does so much, accepts on tv and then cheat on you? He wont cheat on me, his reputation might get ruined with my songs. And after sharing everything with someone, i honestly felt better.

I realized because of my mothers presence i couldnt check my mobile even for once, what if he messaged me. Its 10 pm and last time I saw or heard from him was last night, when he came to bed and i have no idea when did he sleep because i slept earlier than i should have. I remember it to be the only night we spent together and we didnt cuddle. We are falling apart isnt it? He doesnt even know i am still angry and that is the reason everything is happening. Its just so hard for me to let go those stuff.

I hope he texted, i run to grab my mobile phone from my room. My mom had the dinner and she wanted to rest, she couldnt wait any further for Harry or Austin to arrive. She had a long day because of flight.

I pick my mobile to find nothing but some messages from Selena and Ed. I plan to ignore them for a while, i just need to be alone. Its been so long and he didnt text me once??

Before i could cry my eyes off, the door bell rang. I dont know if this time i should hope its him, it might be Austin after all.

I opened the door to find Harry standing in front of me. He took a deep breath of relief.

"i am so sorry Taylor my mobile is fucking dead and i couldnt...." he kissed me. Wow.

He couldnt wait to finish his own sentence to kiss me. The kiss wasnt soft usual one, it was kind of the kiss that was long waited by him. He was desperate for it. It looked like the whole day he waited for just that kiss.

"i am sorry" he apologized again after pulling himself away. I knew he was about to start with his explaination again.

"shhh. Take some breaths Harry. Come in"

"no listen to ....."

"shut up" i scolded and pulled him.

He looked so tired, exhausted, his coat was on his left arm. His hair styled as they were on the red carpet.

"water?"

He smiled and nodded. He looks like the most adorable person when he smiles.

I brought him water after drinking a few sips, he settled down on the couch. I gave him the look asking him to explain me everything now.

"i missed you the whole day, i forgot to charge it last night. And then those bastards no one has your number and then I am a bastard who never tried to memorise your number. I thought you wont even open the door or talk to me" i couldnt help but laugh at his innocence.

"just because you couldnt talk to me the whole day?? I am not the evil" i teased.

"dont laugh. I didnt wake you up in the morning because you looked really tired. And then i was such a jerk yesterday so i thought you really need the sleep. I thought you will think i left. But i had to rehearse i swear"

"i know baby. I knew you left for rehearsals i even watched the red carpet. "

"you did?? Did you see what i did? I accepted. I missed you so much and all my lads were teasing me right before the carpet when i was begging them for their mobiles"

"harry... Breathe. Please breathe. I know you didnt wake me up because you thought i was tired and you couldnt message because your mobile was dead and you missed me whole day. I trust you"

"and and and i know that you are still angry. You ignored me the whole night baby. Please never do that again. It was so hard watching you sleep so near but far"

"you didnt sleep harry?" suddenly guilt flooded my mind. Maybe i was too hard last night. Maybe he does love me but is just a little immature. Maybe he actually only talks to his friends all day.

"no. I kept staring at you, you didnt need my chest as a pillow. I am sorry i yelled i shouldnt have"

"thats not an issue now Harry i swear. I am sorry. Come on go and sleep now"

"see youre doing that again. Sleep with me please" he literally begged like a kid.

"you really are sleepy or missed me a lot." i joked.

"actually Austin, my brother, is coming in some hours. I cant sleep now" i added.

"i totally forgot when is your mother coming?"

"shes sleeping in that room" i pointed towards the door.

His eyes suddenly got wide open.

"Harry just sleep okay? Its fine she wont eat you. Just rest and we will deal with everything in the morning okay?" i cupped his face.

"i am not sleeping without you. Not another night"

"I so want to eat you. Youre so adorable" i said honestly.

"whatever" he folded his arms.

"just go lay down i will be there in five minutes?"

"why and how?"

"i will call austin and until he arrives I will sleep with you okay? Are you hungry?" i asked.

"no i ate there. Come fast okay i will get freshen up"

"okay baby" i pecked his lips.