Chapter 35

((Rosey's prov.))

I look at Toby. He wasn't kidding, he was serious. He really did want to be together.. "Rose?" He says. I cry softly and push him away. I run out of the kitchen and the front door, running into the woods.

((Violet's prov.))

I was woken up from my dreams, to what i had no clue. I got up and walked out of my room, walking down the stairs. I yawn softly and strech. I walk to the front door, then i get pushed by Rose. She just pushed me out of the way and run out. She seemed upset. I wanted to go after her. But i still wasnt sure what was wrong or what she thought of me. I sigh and punch the wall, then run after her. "Rose!" I call after her, but she doesnt stop. She just keeps running, except faster. "Damn, this girl is athletic.." I sigh and keep running, trying to catch up to her. Then all of a sudden, she must have tripped on a tree branch or something. Cause now, she was falling. Down the hill, into the lake. "Haha... it's funny to see someone's misfortune. But i also feel bad for her." I carefully walk down the hill and towards her.

((Rosey's prov.))

"Fuck!" I shout. I bite my lip and try to ignore the pain. I sit up carefully and brush off the dirt. I wince at pain. "R-rose..." I hear a familiar voice and sigh. "Violet..?" I look up and see her pale face, she was panting. "Did you follow me?" I ask. She blushes softly and nods. "I wanted to help." Violet says softly. She kneels down next to me and puts her hands on my side, causing me to wince and whine in pain. "We should head back.." She says concerned. I move her hands away and see a wound, a new wound. Must have been from the fall. It was bleeding, fairly deep. I smile softly. "I'm fine sweetie." I say sweetly. Violet blushes and nods. "Okay Rose.." She says. Then forever, well more like twenty minutes, awkward silence between us. Violet just looked at me, with a cute smile on her face.

((Violet's prov.))

I finally broke the silence. "Rose...?" I say softly. Rose looks at me. "Yes?" She says. I blush softly. "W-why did you kiss me last night..?" I ask shyly. She smiles. "Cause i think your cute." She says. I blush more. "Then whats wrong?" I ask. Rose sighs and gets up, pulling me up. She holds my hand and starts walking, i follow her. "Toby asked if i wanted to be with him.. again.." She says. "Do you want to?" I ask. Rose shakes her head. "Not at the moment." She says. I smile softly. "Can we head back? Your wound will get worse if its not cleaned." I say. Rose smiles. "Your right. Let's head back." She says. I hold onto Rose's hand and walk back to the mansion with her.

((Jeff's prov.))

"Seems like the new girl is trying to take my little kitten away. She will have to be taught a lesson." I smile and grab my knife.