Chapter 25

((Alex's prov.))

I sat in the doctors office. "We just put your sister to sleep. She was freaking out and we think she could have something wrong with her head. We would like to give her some tests and see what she does when no one is around. We want to make sure your ok with it." The doctor says. "If it will help her, then i will allow it. But if something is wrong, i want to know and i dont want her to be hurt." I say. The doctor nods and hands me a piece of paper. On the paper there were questions, simple questions. I finish filling in the answer to each question then give the paper back to the doctor. "Thank you... Now that we have your permission, we will start our research." The doctor says and walks out. "Mr. Smith, i will make sure nothing bad happens to your sister. At the worst, she would have to be put in an asylum. You can go now." The nurse says and smiles. "No! I dont want her to go there!" I shout. "But you signed the papers. If she is insane, she will be put there until she gets better." She says. I sigh and walk out, i walk outside and back home. "Im sorry Rose... I'll get you out. Lj will get you out for sure." I walk inside my house and close the door. "Is Rose better?" Lj asks. I look down. "Yes and no. She is better but she tried to stab the nurse with a needle. They are doing tests on her to see if she is insane." I say. Lj look at me. "She wont have to go through that. I'll save her.. I dont want her to be hurt, physically and mentally." He says and walks off. I walk to my room and lock the door. I lay down and close my eyes, tears running down my cheeks. "Im sorry Rose.." I say to myself.