Chapter 6

((Rosey's prov.))

I stand there for a second. "What if they blame Alex or Justin for what i did? I cant." I say and run downstairs to Alex talking to the police. They look at me then talk to Alex.

I walk into the kitchen and sigh. 'Im dead.' I thought. I grab a bottle of my dads alcohol. I take a small drink and gag. I sigh and take a bigger drink. I start to feel funny and take another drink. I set the bottle down and try to walk. It was a little hard but i made it to Justin and hugged him. He hugs me back. The police look at us and talk to Alex. Justin takes me back to the kitchen. "Rose..... u need to get out of here." He says.

I laugh and nod. "I dont want u two to be blamed." I say. The police walks in and looks at me. "Hello. May we talk to u miss." The officer asks. I nod and follow him outside. I sit on the step and looks at him. "Hello sir." I say. He kneels down next to me. "Miss, may i ask why did u kill ur father?" He asks. I look at him in shock then started to cry. "If u dont awnser me, I'll have to take u downtown." He says.

I stand up and pull up my shirt, showing all the scars, bruises, and cuts. Then i blush softly to see Jay across the street. He looks at me. 'Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I hate this so much.' I say in my head. I pull my shirt back down and cry. "Does anyone know about this?" He asks. I nod. "Who?" He asks, looking at me. "A-alex." I stutter.

He gets up and walks back inside. I sit on the step and look down, tears running down my cheeks. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see Jay. "Hey." He says. I blush softly. "H-hey Jay. Why r u here?" I ask. He sits next to me. "Well, i know its not the best time but i was wondering what is ur name? I've seen u before in school but never got ur name." He explains. "Im Rose." I say and smile softly. He smile. 'Omg. His perfect smile. Im going to die.' I say to myself. He leans closer to my face and presses his lips against mine. I feel my cheeks warm up. I kiss him back.

I hear someone cough and i pull away. I see the officer and cover my fave from embarrassment. Jay gets up quickly. "Dad!" He shouts. "Go back home. U know ur mom is probably worried where u could be." The officer says. "Bye Rosey." Jay says and walks off. I blush then look at the officer. "Im sorry sir." I say and look down. He just looks at me. "So, i talked to ur brother and he told me about the incident. U will have to get medical help, talk to a therapist. U might have to go to juvy." He explains. "Ok sir. I understand." I say and start to cry. I could barely breathe, i was crying so hard.

The police officer kneels down next to me and pats my back. "Dear, it will be okay. U might be able to be not guilty. U were being abused, its not ur fault." He says. I cry more. "I killed him! Im a monster! I deserve to die!" I yell.

He covers my mouth and bring me inside. I was handed to Alex. "Just watch over her." The officer says and leaves. Alex pets my head and holds me. "Shh, its ok Rose." He says calmly. Justin comes over and hugs me. They both hug me and i fall asleep.

I wake up in my room and yawn. I look at my clock. "11:37 am." I pull my blanket over my head and whines. I hear the door open. 'Wierd. If it was Alex he would have said something.' I say in my head. I wait for awhile, staying quiet. I finally decided to see whos their and when i do, there was nothing. The door was still open. I sigh and lay there. "Im going back to sleep." I say and roll over, falling asleep.