Chapter 11

((Rosey's prov.))

I wake up slowly and scream. I start to cry and dig my nails into my leg. "Rose. Stop." I hear a familiar voice say. I cry more. "I want to go home!!" I yell and try to get up but fall back down. "Ahh! Fuck, whats wrong with me!?" I shout and cry more. I hold my knees close to my body, shaking slightly. "Rose. Relax, u will be fine." They say and walk toward me. "Lj?" I say then black out.

((Laughing Jack's prov.))

I was watching Rose sleep, she was supose to be asleeo for a few more days but for some reason she just woke up. She was panicing and yelling that she wanted to leave. 'She cant leave me. Not again. Not until i make her mine forever.' I start to walk toward Rose but she just faints. I sigh and pick her up. "My dear Rose, i will make u mine." I kiss her cheek and lay her back down, leaving the room.

((Toby's prov.))

'I know what Lj is doing. He's going to take Rosey for himself. But i wont lose that easily. I love Rosey, more then i love waffles!' I thought as i walk to Jeff's room. I kick the door open. "What the hell!?" He shouts. "I n-need ur help. I w-want u to distract Lj." I say. He looks at me. "And why the hell do u want me to do that?" Jeff shouts. "C-cause i want to be with Rosey. I n-need to tell her how i feel b-before Lj does." I say. He sighs then laughs a little. "Fine, Toby i will. But only if i get to see her naked." He says. I growl and tic. "N-no! She is m-mine!" I yell. "Hey. No need to yell. Its a fair deal. U get to havw the girl, i just want to see what she looks like." Jeff says. I sigh. "F-fine but no t-touching!" I say and walk out, hearing him laugh. "I h-hope this w-works." I say to myself and walk to my room. I take a shower and then lay in my bed, thinking about how im going to tell her.

~~Time skip, three days later~~

((Rosey's prov.))

I wake up with a sharp pain in my stomach and a pounding headache. "Ow." I say and cry softly. It hurt so much, i hide under the blankets and cover my ears, closing my eyes. I felt like i was going to die. Then i hear my stomach growl. "Ohh, great. Time for some yummy food~" I say and get up slowly.

Sorry guys. I cant write no more for this chapter. Its 1:30 am and im really tired. I'll write more and stuff. Bye bye cuties!! (>^-^)>