Chapter 17

((Jeff's prov.)) 

I sat at my desk while Ben poked Rose. "Shes a heavy sleeper." Ben said and kept poking Rose. "Leave her alone." I said and got up. "Aww is Jeff protecting his girl?" Ben teased. I pick up Rose. "Shut up u stupid elf!" I shout and walked out. I walked to Rose's room and layed her on her bed. I looked at her for awhile then decided to leave. I walk back to my room and look at Ben. "Why the hell are u still here!?" I shouted. He laughs and leaves. I sigh and lay down.

((Rosey's prov.))

I wake up at 3:42 a.m. I sit up and look around. I rub my eyes and strech, yawning. "Damn... its late." I say to myself and get up. I walk to my bathroom and start to the water. I take off my clothes and get in the shower, washing my hair and body. I step out of the shower and look in the mirror. "Behind every smile, is a broken heart." I say and walk into my room, getting dressed in a black long sleeve shirt and jeans. I grab my knife and open my window. "Timw for a early morning killing spree." I say and smile. I jump down and land on my feet. "And she makes the landing!" I laugh and run into the woods.

((Clockwork's prov.))

I wake into the mansion and walks to Toby's room. I knock on the door and smile when it opens. "Hey Toby!" I say. He looks at me. "Hey...." He says. I smile more and hug him. "I missed u so much!" I shout. He sighs. I hear laughing from behind me and smile. I kiss Toby and hear a camera. Toby pushes me away. "What the hell!? What is ur deal!?" He shouts. I look to see Ben standing there. "Rose will love to see this." Ben says and run off, Toby running after him. I smile and listen to the yelling. I laugh and walk downstairs. "My job is done. She will hate him then he will be all mine." I say and walk out of the mansion.

((Toby's prov.))

"Damn it. That bitch!" I run after Ben. I throw my hatchet and it cuts his arm a little. "Give me that camera!" I shout. He laughs and runs into his room, locking the door. "Ben! Please!? I dont want Rose to see that!" I shout and pound on the door. He laughs. "Whats in it for me?" He says. I sigh. "Anything u want." I say. He opens the door a little. "I want to show her the picture. She will be heart broken after this." He says and slams the door. "Im so dead. Shes going to hate me." I sit down against the wall and cry.