Chapter 27

((Alex's prov.))

I sat up in my bed and strech. I took me a few minutes but soon i got up and walked out of my room and to the kitchen. "I should make Rose some breakfast. She would enjoy that. I dont know what my sister likes anymore. She has changed, shes a killer now. But i still care about her." I get ingredients out to make waffles. Then i get whip cream and strawberries. "Rose always loved sweet food." I say to myself and add the whip cream and strawberries. I set the plate on the table and bring my food to my room.

((Rosey's prov.))

I wake up slowly and yawn. It was freezing in my room. I wrapped my furry blanket around me and made my way downstairs. I see a plate of waffles and smile. I sit down and start to eat but soon i stop. I look at my food then i look around. "No Toby, no Ben, no Jeff, or Sally, No Ej or Hoodie, no Masky or Slendy. Not even Devin is here. I miss them all." I get up and leave my food on the table, i walk back upstairs and into my room, locking the door behind me. I get into bed and lay down. "I miss them all..." I say to myself. I hide under all my blankets and cry. After 15 minutes, i hear knocking on the door. I ignore it and stay under my blankets. Then knocking just continued, i sigh and put my pillow over my head. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

~~dream~~

"Rosey, wait up!" Toby says. I smile and keep running. "You have to catch me first!" I shout and run faster. He catches up to me and grabs me. "I caught you." He says. I smile. "You win!" I say. He takes off his mouth guard and smiles. "Toby why do you even wear that thing? All you do is hide your cute face." I say and look down. He lifts my head and kisses my forehead. "Please dont be sad." He says. I nod and smile. He smiles back. Then he starts to fade away. Tears run down my cheeks. "Dont leave me!" I shout. "Dont forget about me Rose. I'll see you again soon. I promise." Toby says and dissappears. "I w-wont forget a-about you...T-toby." I stutter and cry more.

~~end of dream~~

((Laughing Jack's prov.))

I walk into Rose's room and grab a bag from in her closet. I grab some clothes, shirts, pants, skirts, and one dress. I put them in the bag and then grab a brush and a family picture that was on her desk. I sit Rose up and take off her shirt and jeans. I walk to the closet and grab a black long sleeve shirt and a black skirt. I walk back to Rose and carefully put the clothes on her. Then i grab the necklace she always wear on her. I smile and pick up Rose, carrying the bag also. "Alex lets go now. Shes still asleep." I say and walk downstairs. I see Alex standing at the front door, holding a bag. "We should go now." Alex says. I nod and walk outside, holding Rose. "Do you think this will work?" Alex asks. "Yes. Its the end of there test. Im pretty sure they will want her back." I say and walk into the woods, Alex following behind me. After an hour of walking, we finally reach the mansion. I set Rose and her bag on the floor infront of the mansion. I look at Alex. "Im not sure if you should go. Why dont you wait for her to come to you?" I say. "Well i guess your right. Plus this place looks creepy." Alex says. Then the door starts to open, i grab Alex and dissappears before anyone could see us.

((Rosey's prov.))

I yawn and sit up, looking around. I wasnt in my room, i was somewhere else. I get up and look around more. I see the closet was full of my clothes, a picture of me and my two brothers and i had my fluffy blanket. "Whats going on? Where am i?" I ask myself and walk to the door, opening it slowly. I walk out and walk down the stairs. I yawn and strech as i walk to the kitchen. "Your back!!" Someone shouts and hugs me. I look at who it was and smile. "Toby! I missed you so much!" I say and hug him. "I missed you too!" Toby says. Then Devin runs to me and jumps on me. "Yay! Your home! I missed you mommy!" She says and hugs me tightly. "I missed you too sweetie. I missed both of you." I say and hug both Toby and Devin. I let go of them both. "Sweetie, go play with Sally." I say. She nods and walks off. I look at Toby and smiles. "Im glad i get to see you again. I love you so much." I say. "I love you too Rose." He says and picks me up. I blush softly and look at him. "I heard that Jeff say you in the woods. He told me that you stabbed yourself. What were you thinking?" Toby asks. I sigh. "I was just upset. They left me. I've been gone because it was a stupid test to see if i could survive." I explain. Toby sets me down. "I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow. Please be good and dont leave." He says. I nod and smile. Then he walks upstairs. "Im glad im back. I get to see everyone again. I get to have my life again." I smile and walk back to my room. "Its great to be home..." I say to myself.

((??? Prov.))

"I wouldnt be celebrating too soon. You wont be home for much longer. Dont get to comfortable cause that life you love so much will soon be taken away from you. You'll be seeing me very soon Rose."

Hey guys, so im trying to write a little more each day. I'll try to write more for all my stories but that takes a while, expectly when i have school and im always tired. Anyways, bye bye cuties. ^-^