Chapter 14

((Jeff's prov.))

I was sitting in my room, sharpening my knife. It was quiet until i hear screaming come from Rose's room. I didnt think about it until i hear screaming again. I get up and kick the door open. When i walked in, i stood there in shock for awhile. I see clockwork on top of Rose, a knife stabbed into Rose's stomach. "What the hell!?" I yell, walking toward her. "I wanted to do it myself!" Clockwork yells and jumps through the window. I growl and pick up Rose. I stroke her cheek. I smile and carry her to Ej. I kick the door open and set her on the bed. "What the hell Jeff! What did u do now?!" Ej yells. I sigh and hold onto Rose's hand. "I didnt do this. It was clockwork. She was jealous that Toby feel in love with Rose." I say. Ej looks at me then at Rose. "Do u have feelings for her??" He asked. I laugh and get up, walking to the door. "Shut up and dont tell anyone. But yes, i do." I say and walk out.

((Toby's prov.))

I yawn and run into the mansion. "Rose!! Masky!!! Can u make me some waffles!?!?" I shout. No respond. "Hmm, something isnt right." I mutter and run upstairs to see everyone surrounding Ej. I run to Masky and poke his mask. "Hey masky? Hey masky? Hey mas-" I was cut off by Masky yelling. "Can u shut up! Do u not want to know what happened to ur girlfriend?" I look at him confused. "What girlfriend?" I ask. "Rose?? Arent u two dating?" He says. I look at him even more confused. "Go talk to Jeff. He's the one who found her." Masky says and walks off. "Okay! But can u make me some waffles!? Im hungry!" I ask. I run to Jeff and poke his back. "Jeff? What happened?" I ask. He just looks at me. "Jeff what the hell happened!?" I shout. "Clockwork killed Rose." He mutters. I look at him then tears start to run down my face. I fall to the ground and cry. It felt like i was being stabbed in the heart. I feel someone hug me and see it was Sally. "Its okay Toby. Maybe she will come back. Slendy said that Ej might be able to save her." She says. I hug her back and cry. "Come child. Its getting late. U need to get to bed." Slendy says and picks Sally up. "Night Toby." She says and yawns. I sit there and cry. I get up slowly and walk to Ej. "C-can u really s-save her?" I ask. He nods. "Yes." He says. "T-thanks." I say and walk to my room. I sit on my bed and pick up the picture i had in my drawer. It was me and clockwork when we were friends, i never liked her in that way. I sigh and lay down. "Please be okay my sweet Rose." I stutter and lay there.

((Slendy's prov.))

I finished tucking in Sally and walked back to Ej. "Did u tell him?" I asked. "No. Well yes and no. I never told him about the chance she would forget about us." Ej says. I nod. "If she doesnt lose her memory, then i want u to make her a creepypasta as well. She will regain her memory soon enough." I say and walk to my office.

How was it?? Will Rose forget about Toby and everyone else? Does Jeff love Rose? Where is Laughing Jack? What will happen? I honestly dont know yet. If anyone has any ideas for my story, pwease comment. Thanks! Bye bye cuties!! ^-^