Chapter 24

((Rosey's prov.))

I sit in the tree, in slenderman's woods. "How long do i have to sit here? It feels like I've been here for hours. Where is Lj? What is he planning on doing?" I sigh and jump down. I walk around, looking for the mansion. "Rose?" Someone says. I look behind me and see Jeff. "What are you doing here?" He asks. I take my knife out and glare at him. "Why the hell did you leave me?! I was alone! You just left me!!" I shout. He looks at me. "Its not my fault. I didnt want to leave you, but Ej told me it was part of the mission. We were supose to see if you could survive on your own." Jeff explains. I look down and walk off. "Thanks for the truth. I guess I'll just go back home." I say. I look around and sigh. "Lj!! Alex!!! Its over! Lets go home!" I shout. "Wait.. Lj is still alive?!" Jeff says. I nod and walk off. Lj appears behind me and hugs me. "Hello my Rose. Whats wrong? Is something wrong?" He asks. "Everything is fine. I just want to go home. Im hungry and tired." I say. "Did this asshole hurt you in anyway Rose?" Alex asks. I shake my head. "I found out that they never wanted me. Im just an experiment to them. I was never part of their family." I say and look down, tears running down my cheeks. Lj and Alex hug me. "Its ok Rose. You'll always be apart of my family, your my sister." Alex says. I look at Jeff and take my knife out. I push Alex and Lj away, my eyes turning red. "I hate you! I dont ever want to see you again! You left me! I could have died! Or been beaten to death! I thought you and the others loved me!? But i guess i was wrong!" I shout and stab the knife into my stomach. I cough up blood and fall to my knees. "Rose!!"

((Laughing Jack's prov.))

"Rose!!" I shout and run to her. I hold her in my arms and cry. "Rose... Why would you do that?" I ask. She smiles softly. "I-im s-sorry Lj... Please d-dont be sad." She says quietly and puts her hand on my cheek. "Alex! We need to get her to a hospital! Jeff, i will kill you for this!" I shout then get up, Rose still in my arms. I run out of the woods and toward the hospital. "Alex, you need to take her. I cant go in. I'll just cause trouble. Take care of her, I'll be waiting at the house." Lj says and dissappears.

((Alex's prov.))

I carried my sister inside the hospital and walked to the front desk. "Is there anyone that could help my sister?" I ask and look around. "Hello sir. What do you need?" A lady asked. She had a nurse outfit on. "Can you help my sister? She got injured." I say. She nods and walks off. A few minutes later, she comes back with a stretcher and a doctor and another nurse. "She will be fine with us. You can wait in the waiting room." The first nurse says abd they all leave. I walk to the waiting room and sit in a chair. "Why Rose? Why would you do this? You've been here already, i hate to see you hurt. This is my fault...." I sigh and sit back. Soon i drift to sleep.

~~time skip~~

((Rosey's prov.))

I yawn and wake up in a wierd room. "Where am i?" I say to myself. I look around and sigh. "Great, those idiots brought me here. Just great." I say. I hear knocking on the door and strech. "Come in.." I say. I see a doctor walk in with a clipboard and pen, then a nurse walks in with some needles. "Get out! Get the hell out with those! I'll stab you with those n-needles!" I shout, shaking. "Relax..We are just here to make sure you are ok. But hearing what you said, we might have to keep you here for awhile." The doctor says. I growl. "Get out of here! I'll kill both of you! You're just trying to ruin my life!" I shout and rip the Ivs out of my arms. "Please stop!" The nurse shouts. I get out of the bed and grab the nurse by her neck, starting to choke her. She gasps for air but i only add more pressure to her throat. I drop her dead body on the floor and look for the doctor. Then i feel something being injected into my neck and look behind me to see the doctor, a needle in his hand. I fall to my knees and try to stay awake. But soon i start to black out. "Call down the patient's brother..... We will have to talk with him."

How is it?? Im trying my best. Im really tired and exhausted. So yeah, im going to sleep. Bye bye cuties!!! ×-×