Chapter 31

((Rosey's prov.))

I get up and walk back to the mansion. I walk inside and walk upstairs to my room. I lay down in my bed and yawn. "Rose? Are you finally back?" Someone asks. I whine. "Im tired. Leave me alone." I say and get under my blankets. After a few minutes past, i yawn and close my eyes. "Rose?" Someone says. I open my eyes slowly to see Louis standing there. "What do you want?" I ask. "All the others scare me, can i sleep in here for today?" He asks. I yawn. "Ok, just dont take all the blankets." I say and move over. He climbs into the bed and gets under the blankets. I close my eyes again and slowly fall asleep.

((Devin's prov.))

I spent a few hours playing with Sally and Ben but i soon got bored. I walked to my dad's room, Toby and knocked on the door. "Daddy. Im bored." I say. There was no answer. I walk to my mom's room and knock on the door. There was shouting and yelling. I frown and walk back downstairs. "Whats wrong Devin?" Louis asks. I look at him. "I have no one to play with now." I say. He smiles. "Why dont you go play with Jeff or The Rake?" He asks. "Mommy says its too dangerous. I can only play with Sally or Ben." I say. He sighs and takes out a pistol. He smiles. "You could have made this easy." He says and pulls the trigger. I feel a pain in my chest and scream, tears running down my face. I fall to the ground.

((Rosey's prov))

I stop arguing with Toby. "Did you hear that?" I ask. He nods and walks out the room, i follow him. "Mommy! D-daddy!" I hear someone scream. Mr and Toby run downstairs and see everyone standing around. I push my way to the middle to see Slenderman holding Devin. "What happened?!" I say and look at Devin. "M-mommy. Daddy.... im sorry." Devin says with tears in her eyes. I cry and hold her. "I love you sweetie. Please remember that." I say and cry more. "I love you too m-mommy. I l-love you t-too daddy." Devin says. I wipe away her tears and cry as she slowly bleeds out. Once she was dead, i fall on the floor and hold her close to me. I cry and hold onto her. "Please... please come back. Please. You cant die." I say softly and hold her. I cry more and scream. "Im going to fucking kill whoever hurt her! You hear me! I will fucking kill you!" I scream. Toby puts his hand on my shoulder. "R-rosey..." He says. I could see he was hurting inside. I get up and hug him tightly. I start to cry again. "Shh... i-its going t-to be okay." He says. I cry more and push him away, i run upstairs and lock myself in my room. I sit in the corner of my room and hug my knees. "Rose? Its Louis. Can you let me in?" He asks. I cry more. "Leave me alone!" I scream.

Hello cuties. Im going to try to write more. Im just a little stressed and depressed. School is really hard, i never knew 8th grade could be so hard. I have to keep my grades up in order to be able to go to Japan and i have to save up alot of money. Wish me luck.... Im sort of heartbroken. But who cares.... bye bye cuties. *-*