Chapter 20

((Toby's prov.))

I woke up and smiled when i saw my Rose. "Shes so beautiful." I stroke her cheek until i hear her starting to whine. "Let me just sleep..." Rose mutters and hides under the blanket. "Come on Rosey. Today is important. You need to wake up. Please?" I say, shaking her. Rose sits up and pouts. "Whats so important that im not allowed to sleep!?" She says. "Today is an important day for you. Your going with Jeff and Eyeless Jack." I say. She sighs and gets up. "I really dont want my Rose to be with them. Why couldnt slenderman allow her to go with Masky, Hoodie and me." I get up and hug Rose. "Please be careful with those two. I dont really trust them." I say. She smiles and kisses me. "Your the one i love." She says and leaves. I just stood there, smiling.

((Rosey's prov.))

I walked back to my room and see Devin still asleep. I smile and walk into the bathroom. I decide to take a quick shower and get changed into a black hoodie and white pants, with black shoes. There were dried blood splatters on my pants from the last killing spree. I smile and put my hair into a loose braid and put on a little makeup. Then i wake up Devin. "Come on sweetie. Its time to wake up." I say softly. She gets up and rubs her eye. "Where are you going mommy?" She asks. "I have to go with some people. I'll be back soon. Go play with Sally or Ben, but be careful." I say. She nods and runs out. I smile and grab my knife, walking out. I walk to the kitchen and sit on the counter. "Hey Hoodie~ What are you eating? Can i have some??" I ask. Hoodie looks at me and takes a bite on cheesecake. "Um im not sure." He says. I sigh. "Ok..." I say and walk to the front door. There I saw Jeff and Ej already standing there. I put my knife in my pocket and jump on Ej. "Hello bestie!!" I shout. Jeff looks at me and laughs. Ej holds me on his back and i smile. "Well lets get going then.." Jeff says and walk out. I jump down and walk behind him, Ej following behind me. "Um... where are we even going?" I ask. Ej looks at Jeff and Jeff suddenly picks me. "Its a surprise." He says and holds me over his shoulder. I sigh and look at the floor. "Be careful... She cant be injured." Ej says. "Then you carry her! Shes heavier then she looks!" Jeff shouts. He drops me. I lay there and close my eyes. "Rose? Lets go?" Ej says. I smile faintly and fall asleep.

((Eyeless jack prov.))

I pick Rose up and start to head to the location Slenderman told us to go. "So why would he pair us up with Rose? She weak compared to us." Jeff says. I keep walking. "We will find out when we get there. And shes not weak. She is stronger then you think." I say. He laughs and walks beside me. "Im sorry Rose but slendy thinks this will be for the best." Jeff and me kept walking until we finally reached the end of the woods. "Why are we here?" Jeff asks. I set Rose down and look at Jeff. "Our mission is only half way down." I say. Jeff looks at Rose. "Slendy wants to see what will happen if she goes back. Her brother will be stay with us and in a week, we will be taking her back. Its time to see how strong she is." I say and cry softly under my mask. I walk off, Jeff following behind me.